+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The story about my first love

Cool The story about my first love

I met my first serious boyfriend right after i turned 17. The moment i saw him i said to myself "This is the one". I never forget this.

He was four years my senior but to me he seemed to be so mature and experienced that i fell for him right away. Unfortunately, it turned out he was married. I know i should have stopped pursuing him but i was young and emotional and used to getting what i want. Besides his marriage was on the rocks and it made it so much easier for me...

Well, make a long story short, we started seeing each other. He divorced half a year later and i moved into his house. I felt like million dollars because i was madly in love and didnt really care about anything else....

As you can imagine, it didnt work. After a year together i found out that he was cheating on me with different women. I should have known better because thats exactly how we started our relationship.As much as it hurt me, i had to leave him, even though i never stopped loving him. I learned that you cant build happy relationships on the ruins of someone's marriage.

I still think about this guy. Feelings are gone but he is still the first person i ever fell in love with and i always have him in my heart.

You know better now

I don't get it. Why are women more attracted to married men than single guys? You story seems to be a popular one.