+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sad

Sad

Didja ever feel really depressed? Cuz you had a girl you were firends with? And you liked this girl a lot? But you didn't tell her how special she was to you? And the girl you liked found another guy? And she likes the guy a lot? And now you have no chance at her? And now the girl doesn't even have time to spend with you as a friend? I think it's harder than breaking up. Life sucks. Life sucks. Life sucks. Thanks for listening.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well hopefully you'll learn from this experience. next time you should step up to the plate and hit the ball. don't be so shy because sometimes you should ask yourself, will everything in the end be worth it? trust me, there are a lot harder things to deal with in life and this is just a chip off the iceberg, you'll survive. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

peshkunta Guest

Don't worry be happy!

Look,

Don't worry so much about this. What happened, happened. Learn from this and know that this is not the end. You still have a chance. Boyfriends come and go, but (best) friends last much longer and are more genuine, because to a friend you can tell everything. I mean, you can't tell your girlfriend, "Look, look how hot this girl is!" - one can get hurt this way. But, to a friend you can say that and this freedom might not look like much, but underneath is alot.

So, what I'm saying to you is this: This boyfriend of hers coluld last, but there is a chance it won't. When she feels dissapointed, who do you think she'll fall back on? You. Life is very unpredictable at times and the strangest things happen. The best thing is to enjoy, notice and focus on the good and be thankful, not just be sad when something bad happens.

There is so much more good than evil, but we just don't see it.

Nothing more I can really add to these two other replies. It just sounds like she's not being a great friend to you if she suddenly doesn't have time now that she has someone. You know what that seems like to me? It appears like shes just infatuated, in a few weeks she'll start to lose interest and in a matter of months you two will start hanging out again and she won't like this guy anymore. That's what it sounds like anyway.
    Heit ist mein taug.

I probably sound terrible. But I hope she does stop seeing this guy. I had reasons to keep friends with her. I did not make a move on her. Would have liked to at times. I thought she respected that I did not. Now I think she wants love and sex more than friends. I feel like I want her. As a friend. As a girlfriend. As whatever.

I have other friends. But I don't have any other close friends. So this really hurts. Thanks for reading. Thanks for caring. You are all correct. I should learn from this.

No matter what, no matter how, tell her exactly how you feel. Wether she accepts it or not, the fact that you got it off your chest and revealed it to the object of your emotional state will surely do you wonders. Because more than being honest to her, it's ultimately being honest to yourself.
    Jay-tea :0)