+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused, really just need answers...

Confused, really just need answers...

About three years ago I was at friends party, having fun met alot of people. End up talking with this guy (garrett), had an awesome conversation and said are good bye's. At that time I still remember feeling some kind of connection. But thought it was just me so let it go.. 3 yrs later......alot has happened in my life.....but one nite went out with my best friend to the bar...And seen that same guy....He was looking at me and I was doing the same. Talked and danced...But at the same time...His friends were telling him to stay away from me, cause I recently broke up with my ex after three years...Tried to scare him away..But didnt really listen...After the bar closed, went to a house party and was talking...He said things to me that made me feel better about life and what was happening....Then later on asked me if I'd come home with him in a non sexual way..Of course I agreed and ended up going to his house....We were talking and really couldnt stop looking at each other...Started telling me that 3 yrs ago when we talked that time that he felt some sort of a connection...And it was werid cause I didnt say anything to him on how i felt. Than asked me to kiss him..to see if their was more to it...Well for me...My head spinned and the kiss what perfect that it was hard to stop...Just everything in that moment off connecting everything we did was well perfect. I know im a giirl but im pretty tough love...and usually dont go into details like that....We just made out, stopped are selfs from it going and further and fell asleep him holding me...Woke up said r good bye's.........Well idk....Weeks later, it felt like he didnt want anything to do with me, and that he was wrong about the whole connection thing...Now that realy messes a giirl up...When I felt it, and usually dont believe in chemistry and how things happen for a reason...He told me he didnt like me, and he was wrong what he said.....It hurt to know that I was played like a fool...Well my friend was going out with his bestfriend and later on they broke up and i saw her and told me that his friends scared him outta it...Meaning they talked.....But I see him once in a while, and each time i see him he looks and smiles at me...in a way where i feel like he wants to, but he can't....Honestly I dont know what to do and think. I dont wanna go out with him , I just honestly wanna know how he truely felt about that nite...cuz for some reason, the times i do see him, I still cant believe that he didnt feel it...Closure i guess....What should I do, what is the question i should ask him so that i can get him to say what he really feels....IDK just tell me what u think please and what u think i should so

He feels nothing and explicitly told you so.
    The fact that he smiles he's just being nice to you because you're a friendly face whenever he sees you.

What should I do, what is the question i should ask him so that i can get him to say what he really feels
    He's not hiding nothing from you, he already told you so, don't imagine things. It's just a though or confusion in your head.
    That's how I see it.
    "E ao imenso e possível oceano
    Ensinam estas Quinas, que aqui vês,
    Que o mar com fim será grego ou romano:
    O mar sem fim é português."

Quote Originally Posted by thundersw View Post
    He feels nothing and explicitly told you so.
    The fact that he smiles he's just being nice to you because you're a friendly face whenever he sees you.

He's not hiding nothing from you, he already told you so, don't imagine things. It's just a though or confusion in your head.
    That's how I see it.

I hate to say this but I agree. 9 out of 10 times if a guy knows a girl is into him he's going to act like he really feels. My guess would be he was trying to **** you and when he failed he was pissed and thought you were a tease, thusly the distancing from you.

Yes, you think he invited you "non-sexually" but men don't invite women "non-sexually" to our houses. What you construed as nice cuddling and falling asleep might have been him trying, subtly, to get some action and failing. The "connection" thing is a classic one-nighter line.

Sorry but I think you're outta luck.