+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So need the final guidance on what to do now.. !

So need the final guidance on what to do now.. !

Ok so i posted last week. the vague story what you need to know, I have been seeing this girl last 3 months.

Key points, we saw eachother 2ish times a week, we alwyas ending up kissing etc, she told me she liked me a couple times.

So anyhow, i sent her a message just asking if she thinks we could be anything more than just seeing eachother (as in an "official" relationship) .
    She explained to me she doesn't want that now and is happy with how things are, because she isn't really over her EX.
    So i just messaged back saying "i understand how you feel, im happy doing what we're doing now"

This message took place 10 days ago, and she never replied and i haven't spoke/seen her since.

So, from an outside view, do you think there is no chance she wants me texting her anymore and that it's something that needs to be left? or if theres maybe something still there, what do i do ?

You sent her a reasonable text. She didn't reply. It's not gonna happen. Sorry.

She's really not ready. By telling her you want to move forward, you made her even more aware of that. And she probably figures that seeing you on even a casual basis will give you false hope.

Why did she tell me she liked me, and reminded me of how "good things are beteen us now".

I do feel like i've been mislead by things she's said to me. :s

Hi,

Fellow Scot I see wohooo!! This is the first time I have ever used a forum so bear with me. What I would say is that you appear to be a lovely guy if I were you I would focus on someone who deserves your attention and thoughtfulness if she’s not completely there and not willing to spend the same about of thought on you. Has she made the effort to register on a forum and discuss her relationship in the hope to make a proper go of it? Could you imagine her doing that? I have been that person, like you, holding out for someone and wanting to be in a 'proper' relationship. I hate to be harsh but if she says she’s not over her boyfriend that’s your answer. Its tough but a nice guy like you deserve a nice girl go and find her

Take Care x