+ Follow This Topic

Thread: advice on some things ?

advice on some things ?

hi so i need some advice, im not that good with girl's if you read my other post, but yeah, feeling happy atm just worked out, well yeah,

one for the girls to be honest,

what do you look in a guy?
    im currently, shy but not to shy to talk to new people, i get along with girls alot more than i do guy, dont know why that is,
    i put other people first, this is a big problem for me atm, people have told me to be more cocky, not too much but more, and put me first some time's,

my question is how i see it, guy's that have some "bulk" muscles get girls,
    im currently getting fit to join the army, this will defo help with bringing out the alpha male in me,

im worried about my looks more than any thing, i dont like my face at all i think i look like i have a baby face, this is why im working out

im also worried about my weight i currently weigh 8 stone 13, im 18, and my BMI is 18
    i dont eat alot as i will get fat, im guessing this could be bad, or already is as it could turn into a eating disorder.

i dont realy know how to look for the sign's of flirting. i mean i know some, like hitting is good, constant looking at you sitting next to you, laughing at you joke's ect

im also confused about this girl in my maths class in college, i think she like's me but im not sure i ceep to my self inless some one talks to me, and i finish my work fast, in the corner of my eye i can see that evrey 2-4 mins she is looking at me, and when i look at her she smile's

sorry all this is jumbled just dont know how to say things right, and also sorry about spelling and things, i got long hair but it is cut in a style, and i wear mostly black things, all foot ware i got is boot's, i am starting to wear blue jeans instead of black and diffrent color shirts but i just have not found any thing i look good in, if you need pic's to help me with my looks i will send you Via PM, i dont want my picture on the internet for any one to see if you know what i mean.

thanks for reading this and tolerating my spelling and grammar

Your friends are right about being more cocky......in other words you need to be confident period. Girls are not so much into the physical look like guys are. They want a man to take the lead. Your shyness is what's killing your chances. There are also rules to attraction. It's called the push and pull method. You be a little cocky or tease, a little aggressive like saying "Hi I have to come over because you are so cute!" Or "My gosh how did you get so cute!" Chat for a few mins and then tell them you have to get back to your friends. Walk away. Later on they will be coming up to you saying "where did you go?". You push yourself on them and then pull away. It takes practise but anyone can learn. Try it out on a girl that doesn't intimidate you as much. You are not obligated to date this person, you are learning your skills in chatting them up. Power of attraction is being less available to them, never respond right away ( makes you look too eager), be a little distant, keep your answers short, and if you have a chance to ask someone out you tell them you want to take them out, not, do you want to go out. It's a sales tactic, you are not asking them a question so they can't say no. Better take a deep breath and get over your shyness.