+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The Ultimate Pick-up

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

The Ultimate Pick-up

I was at the bowling alley last night. Kind of a bar/night club/bowling alley. Neon lit lanes. Dance music. Tons of alcohol.

A group of hot chicks were playing in the lane adjacent to us. One in particular was absolutely breathtaking. My buds had been hitting on her all night but she was totally frigid. Her ass was to die for. Anyway, I'd just rolled my ball. I turned, saw the chick facing the opposite direction and one of my friends walking by her. So I reached out and grabbed a big handful of glorious buttcheek, then I turned real quick to watch my bowling ball hit the pins.

She spun on her heels, saw my friend passing her and went ballistic on his ass. He was too drunk to mount any kind of inteligible defense. I quickly jumped to her side and apologized for my friend's lewd behavior. I told her it's a shame a pretty girl can't go out on the town without sleazy men--scratch that, immature boys--prodding her like a choice cut of meat. I got her number. She got sloshed. We bumped and grinded to some music.

**** you all. I am the goddamn man.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

You're pathetic.

Crap. I'm torn on this one.
    While it makes me think you are a complete and utter arse, I still have to admit I laughed, well played.

Pathetic.

Bros before hoes, know the code.

Quote Originally Posted by Faylefox View Post
    Pathetic.

Bros before hoes, know the code.
    Yes, that's precisely what happened here. If you would please read rule 32b of the Man-Bible, it clearly states that "in no situation should a man put a hoe before a bro, UNLESS said man will be enjoying bootyliciousness later that evening and makes amends with bro by purchase of alcoholic beverage."
    His bro was an unwitting wingman. He should be proud.

Gribble, I ****ing like your style, dude. If you ever end up in Seattle, we need to head out and unleash on some unsuspecting chickas.

This was in How I Met Your Mother

damn and i thought it was awesome, but its from a stupid tv show????

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    I was at the bowling alley last night. Kind of a bar/night club/bowling alley. Neon lit lanes. Dance music. Tons of alcohol.

A group of hot chicks were playing in the lane adjacent to us. One in particular was absolutely breathtaking. My buds had been hitting on her all night but she was totally frigid. Her ass was to die for. Anyway, I'd just rolled my ball. I turned, saw the chick facing the opposite direction and one of my friends walking by her. So I reached out and grabbed a big handful of glorious buttcheek, then I turned real quick to watch my bowling ball hit the pins.

She spun on her heels, saw my friend passing her and went ballistic on his ass. He was too drunk to mount any kind of inteligible defense. I quickly jumped to her side and apologized for my friend's lewd behavior. I told her it's a shame a pretty girl can't go out on the town without sleazy men--scratch that, immature boys--prodding her like a choice cut of meat. I got her number. She got sloshed. We bumped and grinded to some music.

You're a total douche.

On top of that some one should ask him how old these "hot chicks" were at the neon lane bowling alley.

Why don't you have a seat over there..............

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post

Gribble, I ****ing like your style, dude. If you ever end up in Seattle, we need to head out and unleash on some unsuspecting chickas.
    Really, is that what you do....you "unleash" on "unsuspecting chickas"?

Have I seen you on that To Catch A Predator show yet?

lol, I was watching that show the other night, my friend records it from Sky tv - well shocking stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post

I love How I Met Your Mother, but I don't remember this. Obviously it's Barney, but what episode was it in?

Quote Originally Posted by Regnent View Post
    Crap. I'm torn on this one.
    While it makes me think you are a complete and utter arse, I still have to admit I laughed, well played.
    http://www.antileon-ent.com/sex

LOL! I agree with the whole bro code this, but that's ****ing funny! have you tried contacting the chick? I wanna see how this plays out!