+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Blond or Brunette?

my ass is also blonde.

That's nice. I'm tanned.

my ass is tanned
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

my ass is definately tanned! Year round baby!

Mine's always tanned. I can't go white anymore. I'm just permanently tanned. Which I really hate sometimes.

Mine's always tanned. I can't go white anymore. I'm just permanently tanned. Which I really hate sometimes.
    On an interesting sidenote, it almost always seems to me that girls want to be anything BUT what comes to them naturally. See a girl with natural curls/waves? She straightens her hair. See a girl that's naturally straight, she wants to curl it. Blonds dye themselves brunette, brunetts get blonde streaks. White girls go tanning to become darker, and Skye here sometimes wishes she was whiter.

What's up with that?

Rod Steele

Quote Originally Posted by KaWaiiSkYe
    My hair is parted in the middle and my hair is straight, soft and naturaly shiny!
    Well, then, I'm yours.

And speaking of asses...my ass is hairy, ha ha.

Freddie

And speaking of asses...my ass is hairy, ha ha.

Freddie
    And probably a little sore from last night, right?

Quote Originally Posted by KaWaiiSkYe
    My hair is parted in the middle and my hair is straight, soft and naturaly shiny! Hehehehe! I'm so random!
    I've always had straight hair. I hate it so much - I can use up a ton of gel and fixing products and curl up my hair but as soon as I leave the house it falls flat again. Grrr.

I've worn bangs swept to the side for about a year now and I've gotten so sick of 'em I finally grew them to chin length, so now I can finally wear my hair parted in the middle.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    And probably a little sore from last night, right?
    Not really..it's not big deal with your milimeter-peter...besides, the reward comes tonite when it's your turn to bend over, heh, heh..

Freddie

You're mine?! LOL!
    You can't just like a girl for her hair y'know!
    Doesn't always turn out that pretty..

grass is always greener...

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbabe
    I've always had straight hair. I hate it so much - I can use up a ton of gel and fixing products and curl up my hair but as soon as I leave the house it falls flat again. Grrr.

I've worn bangs swept to the side for about a year now and I've gotten so sick of 'em I finally grew them to chin length, so now I can finally wear my hair parted in the middle.
    i have curly hair and believe me, it's not all it's cracked up to be. for instance (just let me whine a bit) i have to wash it every day, otherwise it's a tangled mess. nobody makes products for curly hair, the products that are out on the market suck, curlie heads are rarely represented in hair magazines, very few people know how to cut curly hair. they cut it like they cut straight hair and it doesn't work at all. you can't brush your hair when it's dry because you'll have a broom that doesn't recover without total immersion in water. the list goes on and on girl. feel to rant about straight hair in exchange for having read this all the way through.

I have curly hair too, but I've come to embrace it.

Like you said, it's kind of a field that nobody pays attention to, so once you master it yourself, it's kinda like your pet project and you grow to love it because you've invested so much time into learning it's intricacies.

You're right about not many people knowing how to cut it because it doesn't behave like straight hair does..and if I try to run a comb through mine after it's a certain length, it's an afro to be sure...which is why a lot of curly headed guys just don't bother and keep it short, which does make it managable. But long curly hair is definitely high maintenance. I've found the best product to be infusium-23 leave-in conditioner. The trick is to make sure it gets distributed evenly by combing it in while your hair is still wet from the shower. It keeps it looking wet and shiny..though a little bit stiff, and since I don't like stiff (I never use hair-spray or gel) and I don't like wet-looking (though many people do) I run my hands through it once it's dry and it'll take away the stiffness and wet-look and remain shiny and non-frizzy.

There you go.

And Skye.

I'm not really yours. I was just kidding. Sorry to have gotten your hopes up...just playing.

Freds

LOL! I don't think you got my hopes up there mate!

omfg last week friday i went and i got my hair cut and i have curly hair not curly curly but wavy curls and this freakin lady gave me long layers and i was not happy considering that im trying to grow my hair out as well. But it wrkd out good cuz the way she cut it looks really nice now and makes my hair curl really nice almost shirley temple curls just not that tight, but i wont be going there anymore she scared the shit outta me! im going back to my hair lady. Oh and im not dying it anymore so right now im going thru this dark root phase and light everywhere else, sun and allthe chlorine in the water here dosent help
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast