+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Blond or Brunette?

I'm just not gonna dye or chemically straighten my hair anymore and leaving my hair naturally to grow. Nor am I letting anyone getting anything sharp near my hair, basically scissors because I'm trying to grow it out too. Once my front growing out fringe bang things has grown over my chin, then I'll neaten it. Right now it just looks like a chunk of short hair in the front and a chunk of long hair at the back. It's so wrong, so once it's over my chin, the front bits I meant, I'll just neaten it up to make it look like it's not in chunky bits. Ahh! It's gonna take forever though, oh well, it'll be worth it in the end.

Well, my hair is pretty straight. Has some waves to the ends. When I was younger I wanted it curly and then at some point I wanted it pin straight. Now, I am completely happy with the style of my hair. The only thing I do now is dye it. I get severly bored with my hair colour every month. So I try new colour's and see what is best for me. Soon I'll be dying my hair really dark with a little bit of mohagony colour in it. I want more of a drastic change this time.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    i have curly hair and believe me, it's not all it's cracked up to be. for instance (just let me whine a bit) i have to wash it every day, otherwise it's a tangled mess. nobody makes products for curly hair, the products that are out on the market suck, curlie heads are rarely represented in hair magazines, very few people know how to cut curly hair. they cut it like they cut straight hair and it doesn't work at all. you can't brush your hair when it's dry because you'll have a broom that doesn't recover without total immersion in water. the list goes on and on girl. feel to rant about straight hair in exchange for having read this all the way through.
    You so crazy girl.

You know why I envy curly heads? Because once you straighten it out with an iron you get so much volume you look like a movie star. I've a friend who's Puerto Rican and she has REALLY curly hair. When it's wet it's in those cute little ringlets - but it only takes her 10 minutes to run a round brush of a flat iron through her hair and it's beautifully straight and looks like a 60's hairdo. Love it!
    I have it all. Including kino.

I don't mind my natural hair.. It's naturally straight but it's wavish at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbabe
    You know why I envy curly heads? Because once you straighten it out with an iron you get so much volume...
    Some hair is so curly, though, it just won't straighten.

I tried straightening mine once when it was pretty long and failed miserably, ha ha. My sister ran her straightening iron on it on two separate like 30 minute sessions and the best we got was this hilarious puff of hair that looked like the hair from the Beast in the series Beauty and the Beast..did anyone ever see that..the one with real people actors, not cartoons...

Anyway, it was pretty funny in the disaster it became. My sister ended up in kind of a bad mood after that becuase she says it takes her 10 to 15 minutes (tops) to straighten hers..but of course, her hair isn't really curly.

But anything is possible, I guess..if I would have used some chemicals on it first, but I didn't.

But it's so true that the hair has some definite volume to it. Makes it look like you have a lot of hair, but the truth is it's just THICK as hell...but not so much of it as blondes have.

Feels kind of funny talking hair with a bunch of girls..ha ha..I guess it's just a thing to where if you've had long hair you learn a few things and most guys don't do the long hair.

Besides..if a girl can be "one of the guys" and not run the risk of being labeled lesbian..hell, I can be "one of the girls" and not be labeled gay..right?

Ha ha..I'm going to hear it for that one..

Oh, well, it was time for a switch in the convo anyway.

Freds

I want my hair thick again, it's been layered for like the last 4 years and I'm sick and tired of it because it's just TOO thin for my liking.
    My natural thickness of my hair is thick but not as thick as it would be compared to curly hair. So yeah

bumble & bumble makes this great stuff called "curl conscious" it is awesome. it's kinda expensive for a small bottle but it lasts forever. i recommend it to anyone with curly hair. it takes me about 40 minutes to straighten my hair out. i have to blow dry it then iron it straight. it does look full but i think it's because not all the hairs straighten out, so the curlie ones give volume. it's taken me a long time to embrace my curly hair. it was when somebody cut it and wasn't afraid to cut uneven and crazy until i really realized the potential of my hair. of course i have to pay a bunch of money but oh well. i have grown to love my little rizas. SSSSSS

I've never done anything with my hair lol it's almost down to my hips now it's so shiney and soft (im a very light blonde) I've noticed that with people with blonde hair who die their hair it always grows back natural. And people with curly hair shouldn't straighten (well i think so anyway) curly hair's so beautiful

i actually really like my hair now - in my teens i went through the whole "he dumped me; i'll, er, cut my hair!" that will show him. what, i don't know.

now, it's elbow length and i usually just pin it up. i feel like i get to save it for my guy or for girls poker night. i take some wacky vitamins to keep it all shiny; i'm sure they don't really work; but it's fun to pretend.

I don't really like my hair at the moment.. Obviously.. Hehehe.. I just want it to grow!

Quote Originally Posted by abercromqt20
    he's an easy one. in general do you prefer blondes or brunettes? Actually any hair color in general. which do you prefer.

myself i usually prefer my men to have brown hair. actually my bf now is the only blond i've ever dated. I don't have a preference on girls hair color.
    I prefer guys with brown hair too.

Hmmmmm.. I don't prefer any of em to be honest.. But.. If I do have to choose one.. Brown I suppose.. Light brown to normal nice colour brown! Not too dark like mine.

my boyfriends hair is crazy it gets so blonde in the summer and in the winter it turns brown. so i have the best of two worlds. i've never dated a red headed guy. i'm more attracted to the dark haired, mysterious types.

I really don't like red headed guys at all.. No offence to ANYONE.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbabe
    Awww...sweetie, we all know blondes have more fun! Unless you're Catherine-Zeta Jones of course.

As to blondes or brunettes question: it's all about the ass anyway.
    Especially Cathernize Zeta-Jones' ass.

I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast