+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to make her feel special?

How to make her feel special?

Hello all, im new here i actually just registered for this specific question in which i would greatl appreciate any help. The thing is, im in love with my best friend. She for me is just the perfect woman. But to make a little background story short, around a year ago i had something with some other girl(which is actually her friend, not close friend but a friend) she knew everything about it, and I was as bad for her as i am for my best friend now. So as you may think complicates things a lot. I already told her my feelings and at first she said nothing would happen and not to expect anything from her, but things have changed. She has not said so but i can feel it the way we act aorund each other the way we see each other, when we go out we are always hugging holding hands and i always treat her very sweet and she loves it. The last time we spoke about us she didnt say nothing would happen, just that as of now she doesnt want a relationship cus of things in her life. and its true.
    So basically what i want at first, is just let her know that i do not plan on searching for someone else and ill wait for her, but i want to do this in a very special way. She keeps watching these disney love movies and keeps telling me guys and situations like that dont exist, so i had this perfect idea. I wanted to set something up as a very romanticsetting and show her prince charming do exist and i can be hers. Not ask her to be my girlfriend, just show her this. After this if everything goes great i am for sure going to ask her to be my girlfriend later but as of now this is all i want. So for you females i need your opinion, what would be something very romantic or sweet that would make your heart melt for a man to do? or in best case scenario, what would be your perfect way for a man to ask you to be his girlfriend? go all out, maybe not something wayy too fancy but not something very poor, something that will blow your mind and make you think thats the guy...since i want that to be hear reaction.
    Thanks in advance

I think you just need to be yourself, be genuine...sit her down and have a heart to heart talk. Do it in a romantic setting. for example take her to dinner...don't be overbearing. Just let her know how u feel and let her knw that u are willing to give her time to think about what she wants. And after that don't be pushy...just continue to be her friend...continue to be there for her that way she knows that u truly care. Don't be pushy or act desperate...let her breathe. Give her a chance to put things in perspective.

If she doesn't have feelings for you, this might be traumatic for her.