+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it wrong to like tall more powerful women then myself?

Is it wrong to like tall more powerful women then myself?

I felt like I should ask this question.

This wouldn't bother me at all.

I hate being different because I know that this is really weird.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sure, it's different, but why would it be "wrong"? Everyone is attracted to different things.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ok dude, this is 3 posts about having different tastes in women. As long as it's legal like whoever the hell you want.

It may be legal girl68 but the society won't accept it. I ****en hate it when people judge me when I want to be open with them. I'd say 70 to 80 percent say that I should grow some man balls or somethin. All I have to say to that is **** them and hope they go to hell. I'm sick and tired of people judging me and calling me a weak mother****er. I'm not weak at all. I'm actually extremely aggressive and have been known to be dangerous. So I don't really talk about it much anymore. I just had to get that anger out.

Don't take what I said the wrong way girl68. It has nothing to do with you. I still don't understand the first sentence though. Fell me in on what that means.

I appreciate you guys ( I mean gals) not ignoring me though.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Honestly GROW SOME BALLS! Tell 'em to eff off. You'll like who you wannna like period. I'd agree with everyone who tells you to grow a pair! Stand up for yourself.

Girl. You don't know what my life was like. That's all I've done in my life is stood up for myself. Everyone who wants to pick at me or on me I say bring it on because I wanna just rip people apart sometimes. I haven't fought a whole,whole lot but I have a taste what fighting for myself is. I just want a girl that is different and can take care of herself and help me feel more at ease. It's hard to explain but I'm diffently keeping that to myself.

You are right to a certain extent when it comes to grow some balls. I'd rather not fight with people and deal with it myself to become mentally stronger if that makes any since.

I do thankyou for telling me that though. From now on I'll just tell people what I want and if they don't like they can get shot and go to hell as far as I'm concern.

Well, ya know. I don't care if I ever get married. It seems like this whole thing is just a big fantasy and I hope to hell that it goes away. It's driving me nuts and making me feel much different than I usually do. I'm usually assertive and somewhat nasty but now I feel sweet and submissive. I hate it and wish to ****in die. I always hated myself and I always will. I swear **** this world and **** my existence.