+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Being overweight sucks.

Oh what the hell. If you think it's worth trying then I guess I will.

But let me ask. Why do you put up with my bitchy attitude soo much? Your the one I talk to the most on here but you seem to deal with my stupidass behavior. It's such a turn off to people.

Don't take this the wrong way for I was just curious about it.

I won't be mad if you cuss me out and say how stupid I am to actually ask this question.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I do becasue you're DOING something about it. If you just whined whined whined I'm fat, I'm lazy blah blah blah and never took any action, I wouldn't since you do... I'm happy to be here.

like I said before shut up, unless you're actaully gonna do something about it. You're doing something *claps* if you don't keep it up my attitude with you will drastically turn.

Well, it's great to know that you don't think I'm 100 percent hopeless. If you did I really wouldn't let it bring me down. It does sound stupid that I'm telling you this but you know I just look for a little acceptance in this world.

I praise you for that even though I've never met you. Please understand where I come from. I'm closing this thread with this statement. You may continue on but I will probably not post again on this thread.

I have a suggestion, if you're still around, and still interested.

Stop driving. Get a bicycle. Do whatever travel is feasible, on your bike. When I was working last year, I was commuting 8 miles each way on my bike. I built a cargo trailer with parts cannibalized from an old kiddie trailer and do my grocery shopping on my bike. If I have an errand, I use the bike.

Guess what? Without changing what I eat, or how much beer I drink, I've dropped approximately 30 lbs. over the course of two years. No magic... just get out and move, rather than sitting still.

I've been where you are. First off, you have to STOP making excuses! You need to make up in your mind that you're ready to make some serious changes in your life. Working out is the easy part, trust me. It's saying NO to sweets, fat, fried food, tons of carbs, etc. It's not easy at all, but it's worth it. I cant make you see that, you have to see it for yourself. Do some research, learn how your body works, your body type, what you can do to lose fat, and you'll be on your way. Depending on what your goals are determines the route of fitness you should take. Do you really want to just lose fat? Most people say that all they want, but honestly, people want to redefine their physique which requires a lot more than just cardio and dieting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12