+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What about having sex with one night stand ?

It's probably Kama bringing them back to life.....using a new name, lmao

one nights has its advantages.. and that includes having the pleasure of sex without the disadvantages of a commitment
    http://www.antileon-ent.com/sex

To each their own. Some people like one night stands, some don't. If you like it, more pwer to ya, than go for that shit. The problem isn't doing it, it's society's reaction to it. Sex is sex, and sometimes, that is ALL it is.

Sometimes one night stand just happen and each person really had no intention of doing so...it just occurs. Sex and love are two different things. You can be in love without sex and you can enjoy sex without being in love.

one night stands can be really fun and good cos theres no pressure or expectations. theres a rush in it and if people enjoy it i dont see why not. where i live its common to have sex with someone u dont know well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kama View Post
    Once I was outside on a business tour and suddenly I came across a lady, alluring and irresistible. She was a business partner on the spot and we had a business deal to discuss. We were negotiating. Through the introduction I had come to know that she had a big empire to handle alone and her husband was outside the country and also had heard that he had an affair with his personal secretary.

The most irresistible thing was to fix my eyes on her boobs and I could not take my eyes of her boobs. But she was finding it odd. That night she had invited me to a dinner party and I was drunk and I hugged and she was willing and I was aroused and so was she.

Since I was a guest she offered me a room for the night and we talked till late hours and it so happened we made love.

But I had to leave next day? The memory is lasting and I again want to F uck her.

What about you? Do you like the idea of One night stand
    Since it was a one night stand, it's hard for me to accept the fact that you called it "making love". You had a one night stand with a married women. That is having sex, not making love.

sex with married woman...sounds great to me. she clearly isnt getting any at home and im my eyes, doing the woman a favour!

however

after having lots of one night stands i can firmly say that i have felt the same each time...from my very first one at 17 to the last one at the weekend! they are great in the moment...full of remorse and 'what ifs' thereafter!! in general they do suck! im not a fan of them, but when your out partying you just dont care. it sucks even more if you dont wrap up! ...which most men dont and most women dont seem to mind either! infact i have come across non who minded not using protection and these are women from all walks of life...nurses, lawyers, students, skanks (only 3 of these though), social workers. so lets not hear any blaming of the man here hey ladies! and yes i get tested regular!

so in answer to your question, whatever it was because i have forgotten...oh yea...just do it!!! shag away my friend, shag away!! just wear protection for gods sake!! you dont want any horrid little kids ...i really should take my own advice!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12