+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What about having sex with one night stand ?

What about having sex with one night stand ?

Once I was outside on a business tour and suddenly I came across a lady, alluring and irresistible. She was a business partner on the spot and we had a business deal to discuss. We were negotiating. Through the introduction I had come to know that she had a big empire to handle alone and her husband was outside the country and also had heard that he had an affair with his personal secretary.

The most irresistible thing was to fix my eyes on her boobs and I could not take my eyes of her boobs. But she was finding it odd. That night she had invited me to a dinner party and I was drunk and I hugged and she was willing and I was aroused and so was she.

Since I was a guest she offered me a room for the night and we talked till late hours and it so happened we made love.

But I had to leave next day? The memory is lasting and I again want to F uck her.

What about you? Do you like the idea of One night stand

He's baaaack!!! Lmao....

Sex is a human behavior and fulfillment of a momentary need. Anonymous sex is really a new philosophy in a world of romance. Some urges arise and we kind of do it instantly. We do not bother about the after effects of it.

Of course a decade back women felt used up after the act but today they are different and feel OK.

I like this but I do not know the rest will endorse it or not

Don't really like this. I know it sounds crazy, but one night stands would more likely damage the deep insides of my heart and I would never want it again.

That's why people should really get to know eachother first.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Heitzman View Post
    Don't really like this. I know it sounds crazy, but one night stands would more likely damage the deep insides of my heart and I would never want it again.

That's why people should really get to know eachother first.
    You are right my dear, but at times my dick swells and I cannot wait for a relationship

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you are like two of the same
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    you are like two of the same
    You are to elaborate

Who are you talking about being both the same, qwertz?

If your being sarcastic about me and Kama I don't really mind if he was like me. I actually consider him to be quite cool.

You are right. She has to justify her statements

i see no problems w/ 1 night stands.....

no drama either ... sometimes there's just some urge or some chemistry, that you know it has to be. But i wouldn't have it on a regular "menu"

Nasty nasty dont know how many others were there before you
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Heitzman View Post
    Who are you talking about being both the same, qwertz?

If your being sarcastic about me and Kama I don't really mind if he was like me. I actually consider him to be quite cool.
    Where have you been lately
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Quote Originally Posted by Kama View Post
    Once I was outside on a business tour and suddenly I came across a lady, alluring and irresistible. She was a business partner on the spot and we had a business deal to discuss. We were negotiating. Through the introduction I had come to know that she had a big empire to handle alone and her husband was outside the country and also had heard that he had an affair with his personal secretary.

The most irresistible thing was to fix my eyes on her boobs and I could not take my eyes of her boobs. But she was finding it odd. That night she had invited me to a dinner party and I was drunk and I hugged and she was willing and I was aroused and so was she.

Since I was a guest she offered me a room for the night and we talked till late hours and it so happened we made love.

But I had to leave next day? The memory is lasting and I again want to F uck her.

What about you? Do you like the idea of One night stand
    For me: I need a connection, not just a pair of hot looking tits (or a piece of ass) to woo me.
    2nd, F ucking a married women? Not me...I have standards, but I see some people don't.

You didn't make love dude: you simply F ucked a willing whore.

Reading this story made me think of the movie, "Up In The Air."
    Are you sure you didn't watch that instead?

Stop bringing back to live old threads Kama was a troll and he's dead already...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast