+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sex with the ex

Sex with the ex

Me and the ex just had sex again for the first time in over a month. Earlier in the week she had contacted me and told me she was "deprived" so we got together eventually and "undeprived" ourselves. We did not hang much before or after, we just did it to fulfill our needs. How should I go about this if I want to get back together with her? Also, I am going home for a month on Friday. Should I stay with the no contact and keep waiting for her to call?

Dude it was just that....sex. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Me and the ex just had sex again for the first time in over a month. Earlier in the week she had contacted me and told me she was "deprived" so we got together eventually and "undeprived" ourselves. We did not hang much before or after, we just did it to fulfill our needs. How should I go about this if I want to get back together with her? Also, I am going home for a month on Friday. Should I stay with the no contact and keep waiting for her to call?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. You just got used like a ****ing dildo and want a relationship back. She now sees you as a rubber toy. Your only play was to tell her to shove off with her deprivation and instead you let her use you. You're not even in the friend zone, you're in the "use-when-desperate" zone. Sorry, but c'mon.

My ex texted me two weeks ago suggesting we got together and had sex - I told her to F off as I've moved on. You need to move on.

Sounds like you need to stop stressing over it. Sounds like there isn't much there anyways.

I've done the whole sex with the ex thing, but we both understood we were using each other and that we were never getting together again. Actually, if I could go back I would not have done it though. She wasn't that good, and it only made things between us worse. Live and learn.

HAHA, sex with the ex. AWKWARD... You kinda screwed up, mate.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

I did it. To be honest, with me, we both knew we liked each other, but I still regret it. I just feel like I've been used, even though I'll go back to him again no doubt.

I used to do this all the time with my ex. The sex was out of this world. Things started getting muddy, was when he started bringing in 'feelings' that were not real, and touching upon my always there sensitivity for him. Never doing that again. No matter how much the dude makes my toes curl.

Like someone else has also said........dude, you got used. If you knew you had dormant feelings for her, then why sleep with her?? Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Thats what i did, we broke up almost 3 months ago, had sex all the time, spent all our time together like we were still in a relationship. Been together for 2 years hence she was a virgin before me, She txt me on new years bout how she loves me and misses me, the next day i found out she got chopped by some guy, so i didnt call her for a almost 2 weeks, 10 days later it was my bday, she called me, i asked her to chill out she said she has a date with the same guy and i have to move on! There was no emotion in the past 3 months only physical and comfort between us thats why it lead on for so long. She is in all my classes this semester so it is frikin hard for me now to just accept such a sudden change. But i'm playing it cool. She told me many more things but to tell you the truth, your gonna get hurt, used, and tossed aside when someone else comes in the picture. Trust me, Trust me, Trust me. If u want, talk to her about how u feel so you have no regrets, and if she doesnt feel the same way, move the **** on.. and yes stay with no contact, it's better for you. Much better. Also gives her the opportunity to actually miss you. People want what they cant have. Always keep that in mind. But don't wait around for her also. Do you.
    Last edited by elijah121; 13-01-11 at 08:39 AM.

Sounds to me like she took your balls with her when she left.

lol. yup she did. but they are rejuvenating