+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm married and falling for a married man..

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    I think you know this advice is coming and I know you don't want to hear it.

If you truely believe that you will not leave your husband for this guy then you need to distance yourself before you're toally whole heartedly in love with this man and you know that's exactly where you headed if you keep this up. I also strongly disagree that you're not emotionally cheating. I believe you are, you have significant feelings for this man that are far beyond "friendly" in all defintions.

If you stand a chance in keeping this not a full blown love (emotional) affair cut it out right now. Yea it'll be hard, yea it sucks and yes you have to. And the fact that you will have such a very diffuclt time with cutting it off is becasue it IS more than just friends.
    Agree with every word.

There is another thread seemingly EXACTLY like this, nearly word for word. You didn't realize something was missing until you met this guy. You thought you were happy in your marriage until you met this guy. There is NOTHING wrong with your marriage! This with the other guy, it's absurd. There is one SINGLE connection that takes priority over any other connection you may acquire in your life and that's the connection with your HUSBAND! Someone mentioned you were being greedy, I have to agree. You'd rather keep this guy in your life while sabotaging the lives of atleast six other people than to cut ties with him and continue your healthy, happy marriage. The way you worded your post, it seems like you think this situation is special or different in some way.....it's not. You've met a guy and for the reasons listed, you're falling for him, to the point that you've come to seek advice on what's more important, a relationship with him or your marriage. To pursue a "friendship" with this guy, is to pursue HIM, period. You've been pursuing him and I'd call that emotional cheating. You know that their's an attraction between the two of you and yet you indulge each other knowing and realizing what's really beneath the surface. You KNOW what you should do, but what WILL you do?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    lol, this thread is from 2010

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    lol, this thread is from 2010
    and it's all because of mre.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12