+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Plans for the Holidays?

Plans for the Holidays?

Hey! Anyone got plans for this year? Thanksgiving and or Christmas?

Im spending my last Thanksgiving with my entire family. My brother, his wife, and my darling nephew are moving in Dec. That makes me so sad While my other brother who just recently moved here, will also be moving. It will truly be a great day and a sad one. I have lots to be thankful for this year. It has been a wonderful year with many ups.(oh and some downs)

As for Christmas, whose been naughty and whose been nice around here? What are you asking from good ole Saint Nick? Me, my health. Dont want anything other than that. Its only going to be me, my son, and my parents this year. Not decorating either-bah humbug. My son already peaked at some of his gifts! No suprise he's 15. I spoil him every year. Love to suprise him, just when he thinks I cant outdo it, I do! I love spending the time to think about that particular person and what they would like, I dont buy gifts just to buy. I put a lot of time and effort to each gift. And enjoy watching my family and or friends smiling as they open their stuff. But more so, just enjoy the time together, and reflecting on the past year, how great it was. I thank God for another year of living, and a brighter road ahead!

So what are you asking for this year?????????
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Hmmmmm. Thanksgiving I'm hoping to sleep through the day and just have to spend the evening with my family. It's NOW that I really wish I were in a relationship so I could go to HER family's house instead of spending it with mine. But oh well. Gotta make the sacrifice this year. Thanksgiving Eve (Wednesday) will be spent at a club that my friend works at. Get in for free and it's a pajama party (which means scantily clad women.) Sounds like it'll be pretty fun.

Christmas will ALSO be spent with my family unfortunately.

IF I get to ask for anything this year, I'd be hoping to basically get enough money to be able to send out my clarinet for a custom barrel from Walter Grabner. That'd be about $150. I'll probably end up paying for most of it myself, but that's allright.

And I'll also be treating myself to a new tattoo this christmas. Large one on the back. I'll get the initial border by an experienced tattoo artist for 175 an hour (probably will take one hour to draw out the border) and then I found out an aquaintence of mine (whom I know from the local bar) is a tattoo apprentice. Which means that any work he does has to be for free until he builds up a resume, gets recognized by some sort of magazine, and the owners of the shop say he's ready to go on his own. So he told me to come to him and he'll do the filling in for free (which will gain him experience while saving me money - a literal win/win situation).

Rod Steele

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    whose been naughty and whose been nice?? well i've been naughty that's for sure. as for the holidays, i'll be stuck at work like every other servers that works at a resturant.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I'm sure most of the guys have made plans to "stuff the turkey" this Thanksgiving...but I'll be working.

As for Christmas, I've been naughty, so I'll be working again. I'll still plead with the Big Red Pimp to allow me to wake up to 3 feet of snow and a bed full of Victoria's Secret models...but then again I've been asking for that since I was 6, and I haven't seen results.

~P
    "If you want loyalty-get a dog. If you want loyalty and attention-get a smart dog." -Grant Fairley

"Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer."

Hey babe you got me too!!!! and hey i have been both naughty and nice so i

suspect that santa will be brining me lots of goodies. i really would like a

laptop! and an i pod closthes money and book lots of books!!! oh and gift

certificates to the cd store. socks undies perfume scrunchies staionary and

hmmmm i dunno theres more but ill fill you in later.

for thanksgiving this year my mommy is not cooking because she will be

returning from puerto rico on wed night so i will be heading down to mia to

eat with all of my family and have a great cuban feast! i cant wait i love

going home, going back to my roots and being with all the generations and

just being together but on WED night im going out and getting shitty!!!!!! and

having lots of sex!

on christimas we have a traditional dinner and open up presents in the

morning but i usully cheat a little bit and peak at some presents. & for chris i l

let him open one present the nite before. we make pancakes in the morning

with bacon sausage and all kind of cookies i cant wait!!!!

hey we should get together before the holidays! i will ttys xoxoxoxoxo blue
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Thanksgiving is already over for us canadian folks. Although, here, thanksgiving is not as important.

I used to really enjoy christmas. I would get so excited about it every year. Doing my best to put up a wonderful display of lights and buy lots of presents for my parents and some toys for my cats. Christmas does not feel as special to me anymore. To me its always been a time for family. But, truthfully, most of my family has passed away or lives in another province. Even with that, I still spend the day with my parents. I truly don't need any presents either. I would rather save the money and use it for something I really wanted then for some random gifts. I really miss that excitement of christmas. That special feeling has dissappeared.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn