+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need girl's advice and point of view, please!!

I need girl's advice and point of view, please!!

So, I have a huge crush on my Best Female Girlfriend, and I doubt that she knows it...
    She always notice that something is wrong with me, but i never let her know how I really feel cause she has a boyfriend (she's with him since before we met) ... :/
    but one thing I'm sure about its that whatever her BF tells her, she can't Get rid of me ^^
    (They already broke up 3 times and I got them back together ... but then realized that wtf I'm I doing... I love that girl :p)
    We trust and support each other...(whenever she has issues with her BF or family, she calls me and starts crying.. I'm always there to support her, and Everytime I fix everything, she calls me her Superman (thats why she cant get rid of me!!))
    Wherever she goes, People cant stop staring at her, very curvy, face of an angel...!!
    Her bro is VERY OVERprotective, she's not allowed to hangout with any of her male friend if none of her female friends comes too (except with her boyfriend, secretly)
    A couple of days ago, She said she want to apply to the same college that I'm in, and that when is my break cause she wants me to show her around... and for the first time she was alone!... it was only the 2 of us ...
    Since I'm a very funny person, we stayed together for hours, talking, making fun of ppl around us, and constantly flirting
    (I showed her a pic of a girl on my Blackberry, she looked at me and said, "are U cheating on me ?!" )
    (when I saw her, I asked her if she told her boyfriend that she was on a "date" with me, and laughed )
    and one of the main topics that I talked about was her a$$, and we kept laughing :p
    I always tell her that its mesmerizing (She has Kim Kardashian's body ^^ )
    She was talking with me... I stepped forward and checked her ass in a very obvious way, she laughed hysterically, ppl we're staring, it was soo funny :p
    (I just love her personality, her body, her face, everything about her is perfect...)

Do you girls think that there could be anything, or its that we're just having fun!?

Thanks !!

She probably knows you like her, and she's had plenty of opportunity to break up with her boyfriend and date you, but she hasn't, so...

She probably doesn't view you as dating material.

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    She probably knows you like her, and she's had plenty of opportunity to break up with her boyfriend and date you, but she hasn't, so...

She probably doesn't view you as dating material.
    Agreed. In your mind you are seeing more than what is actually there. You have locked yourself in the proverbial "Friends zone". Girls can be emotionally attached to you and not sexually attracted to you. If you want a GF, don't be friends with them. I'm guessing you don't have the confidence to go out and find a GF on your own. I tell ya, being friends so they get to know you and hopefully see how great you are is the worst way to do it. Basically you are giving her the attention that most girls crave for free, with no obligation to provide sex or a relationship. She is using you. You tell her you have feelings for her, expect her to never talk to you again.

Now if you want to try to turn this around, you must stop being her friend. You have to cut off the attention and go spend your time hanging out with guy friends and chasing other girls. If she has any interest in you, she will ditch the BF and hunt you down. Well it's a possibility there's no guarantee she will but it's something to try. I think being friends with her is actually hurting your chances for finding yourself a real GF.