+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why did he lie ?

well, by lying he bought enough time to use you for sex as much as possible. feel sorry for the future wife of a would be cheating husband though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat&Dog View Post
    :o) No, i don't think i will tell his new married wife. Sometimes being a fool is a lucky thing, and every woman has the different expectation to their man. She married him which means she must be happy with who he is or who she thinks he is. So, just let her be happy then. :o)

No, I dont like him any more. He is still good looking but I dont feel he is attractive any more. On the other hand, when I see him smiles to me, i feel physically sick :o( It was a bad "pick up" i have to say..... :o))
    I think and know after reading these post that your a strong women and will find someone to be happy with. Good luck!

Hello, well you just happened to fall for somebody who is like that. I have come to realise it's all luck. If we made a list of attributes that any potential partner should have, how can we be sure we would be attracted to that person. Your experience has hurt you, but made you wiser, sorry I can't offer anything more constructive. I won't criticise you for being the other woman, because after an entire life of being a faithful and good wife, I became the other woman and like you, I was lied to. I am trying to be philosophical and think that the future is in our hands. I think you are brave and you followed your instinct and though it didn't work out, you have learned something. I hope I have to. Good luck for your future, you sound like a natural honest girl, somebody will be happy with you for sure!

Thank you all and wish you all a Merry Chrismas and a Happy New Year! Good Luck in 2011 !! :o) x

Quote Originally Posted by Cat&Dog View Post
    Thank you all and wish you all a Merry Chrismas and a Happy New Year! Good Luck in 2011 !! :o) x
    I wish you the same. Maybe 2011 is going to be a lucky year for you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12