+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A question

A question

I've been dating this girl for over a month and we have had our bumps, and I can surely tell that I love her, kind of like love from first sight. So yeah.. I want to spend every single second I can with her. So yeah, once we just talked and she said that she needs her space as well, not that I didn't knew. (She says that she loves me as well) So sometimes she haves her space, but thing is.. why don't I ever feel like that? I never feel the need to have my own space. It might be because she's the only thing I do have, it's really hard to explain why it is like that because then I'd need to write a novel. I just want to know, does it means that I love her more, that she means to me more than I do to her? I might be a foolish teenager, since I'm 18 but it's not the first time I do love someone.

Like the 38 special song says: "your baby needs someone to believe in, and a whole lotta space to breathe in".
    Last edited by DLArmstrong; 22-12-10 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DLArmstrong View Post
    Like the 38 special song says: "you're baby needs someone to believe in, and a whole lotta space to breathe in".
    What did You meant by it? Sorry, english isn't my first language, so yeah, excuse me.

Hello,

I think he means, women need space. Most women find a guy who is always around, texting, messaging or e-mailing her kind of "clingy" and they feel like they don't have enough room to move about freely as they normally would. My advice is cut the amount of time your currently spending with her, talking to her by around half or more on average. You should notice she won't ask for space anymore and you both should connect better.

Scott

Ya...and make the time you do spend with her unforgettable.

Quote Originally Posted by TheScottj View Post
    Hello,

I think he means, women need space. Most women find a guy who is always around, texting, messaging or e-mailing her kind of "clingy" and they feel like they don't have enough room to move about freely as they normally would. My advice is cut the amount of time your currently spending with her, talking to her by around half or more on average. You should notice she won't ask for space anymore and you both should connect better.

Scott
    Thanks for Your reply. I'll do my best to keep some distance and look where it leads me. Thanks again.

Give the girl some space... You need to give her a chance to miss you a little.. Give her something to look forward to... Love doesnt grow out of you being clingy and possesive..

Quote Originally Posted by ticojett View Post
    Give the girl some space... You need to give her a chance to miss you a little.. Give her something to look forward to... Love doesnt grow out of you being clingy and possesive..
    Thank You, I'll keep it in mind.