+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please help! Need some votes to win an engagement ring for my girl!

Please help! Need some votes to win an engagement ring for my girl!

Becky and I have been dating for 5 years. She graduated from North Carolina State University last December and got a job where we live in New Jersey. I still have the upcoming spring semester left at North carolina State University so Becky and I only get to se each other when I have a break from classes being christmas break spring break or being off for the summer. That being said, I love Becky to death and want to marry her after I graduate but the problem lies with obtaining a ring. No matter how much money I save up, it all dwindles away due to having to buy books and paying loans and gas money to drive home on breaks. If I had saved my money by not driving home on breaks I could have essentially saved enough money to buy a decent ring but that would mean i wouldn’t get to see the love of my life for 10 months!! I opted to go home on breaks and see her every 3 months instead which is still a long time to be apart from the person you know you can depend on for anything. I want to dazzle my wife to be with an amazing ring and taking another loan on top of what I already owe for college would be CRAZY, but people do crazy things for love! If I could win this ring it would be amazing because I would be able to propose my girlfriend and start planning for our wedding and the rest of our lives. Becky is the most special woman to me and she deserves the best and when I can’t give her the best i sure do try to find a way. Please help me out by voting for us one Facebook. You can vote once a day, everyday! add the http stuff in front

apps.facebook.com/ritanigroomgiveaway/contests/81163/voteable_entries/13018238?ogn=facebook

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd like to vote for Frasbee.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

nice one guys

It's so sweet she's a happy gal :-)