+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I dislike...

I dislike...

Blowjobs.

I really am not a fan. The only thing I like is watching, the actual sensation gets painful (either teeth or just get way too overly sensitive from tongue-on-tip stimulation.) I've never gotten off from a blowjob. I've never gotten even close. I usually end up masturbating. I've had it done by some chicks that seemed like they knew what they were doing, I've given instructions, done the whole thrusting bit, but it's just no fun at all. I like the idea of having my penis in a woman's mouth as much as the next guy, but the actual experience is very bleh.

Am I alone on this? I know some women (coughWarriorcough) don't enjoy oral but it seems like it's a rare thing with guys. I'm pretty sure it's not simply a lack of talent.

It's disappointing 'cuz I really want to enjoy it. It's a fantastic image. But I dunno.

Just mildly drugged out and thought this would be a good thread. I also promised I would start trolling to avoid further infractions or banning, since that seems the safest route. That is all.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Serious? I love a good beej. If a girl knows what she's doing it drives me wild. Eye contact, noise, gasps, lots and lots and LOTS of licking. I'm getting a stiff one just thinking about it.

In fact, if we're in a rush a blowjob will get me off quicker and more consistently than intercourse.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Blowjobs are a form of art!

Quote Originally Posted by ammi00 View Post
    Blowjobs are a form of art!
    Are you calling yourself an artist? ...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    They are. Intercourse, really, a woman just has to get on her back and spread 'em. The guy can do all the work. But a good blowjob, that takes some talent on her part.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

There are meh blowjobs, that anyone could do, and then there are great blowjobs that involve a lady who knows what she's doing and who also enjoys what she's doing.

There are meh blowjobs, that anyone could do, and then there are great blowjobs that involve a lady who knows what she's doing and who also enjoys what she's doing.
    See, I feel like I've had these and it still didn't do anything for me. Keep in mind I also absolutely LOATHE handjobs, in that I outright refuse them (it's impossible for me to get anywhere with one, unless I'm self-administering,) and the fastest time I've ever gotten to completion during sex is about 10 minutes. Not many women seem to have the patience and I don't blame them, I wouldn't want to be going at that thing for 10+ minutes.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I love giving BJ's, and no guy has ever complained....you're a strange one wasabi
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    I love giving BJ's, and no guy has ever complained....you're a strange one wasabi
    I was expecting you to be the first response, I feel let down. I thought we had something special?

On a more serious note, maybe you and Ammi need to team up to show me how wonderful a bj can be. ........just a thought. A nice thought.

So, you feel great when having sex and when you're "self-administering" (argh, I can't pronounce that!) a handjob BUT you dislike blowjobs and handjobs performed by a woman? That's a bit odd. I was about to ask you how you feel when you're having sex, but apparently you feel great - that's why I believe that with proper oral stimulation, you should enjoy blowjobs as well.
    Hey, you wouldn't want to go at that "thing" for 10+ minutes in what way? Oral?

So, you feel great when having sex and when you're "self-administering" (argh, I can't pronounce that!) a handjob BUT you dislike blowjobs and handjobs performed by a woman? That's a bit odd. I was about to ask you how you feel when you're having sex, but apparently you feel great - that's why I believe that with proper oral stimulation, you should enjoy blowjobs as well.
    Hey, you wouldn't want to go at that "thing" for 10+ minutes in what way? Oral?

Well, let's see. I can jerk off just fine. Handjobs by a woman just no. Blowjobs there's been a couple times where I've masturbated with some oral assistance and that's worked. Sex is hit or miss. Condom, no, I hate it. No condom it's okay but I get off more on the physicality. I think I have some sort of mental issue with sex that keeps me from enjoying it like I should.

I mean if I was a woman I wouldn't want to try having a penis in and out of my mouth for 10+ minutes. Then again, I have no problem going down on a woman for more then 10 minutes. But I've yet to meet a woman that will even try for more than 5 or 6.

Also, I'm freaking wasted right now so I think our threesome with qwertz is going to have to wait.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nobody knows how to jack me off better than me. I've been perfecting that skill since I was thirteen years old. And if I could reach it, I'm sure I could out blow any of you ladies.

You know what the best thing ever is? Challenge a girl to a competition. Tell her no girl has ever gotten you off from a bowjob before. Whatever the outcome, you win.
    -Mark Twain

-Albert Einstein

Who knew you could have problems? *surprised*
    Only 10 (or less) minutes? That's such a shame; I could do it for hours. It reminded me of a night when my ex started to ask if I can go on and I feel okay (while giving him a bj) - I had no idea why he's asking that - then he said: "It's been more than an hour since you've started :-s". I was really surprised because it felt as if I was doing it for less than 15 minutes...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I dated a guy who loved to go down, but didn't like receiving. I have to admit, I thought it was a little bit odd, especially since he was unable to express why he didn't like it. I almost considered it a challenge, but I stopped seeing him before I got to try.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I love giving and receiving

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast