+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex is not seeing anyone anymore , should i try and get her back now or wait ?

Ex is not seeing anyone anymore , should i try and get her back now or wait ?

so today i accidently dialed my exes number when i woke up, i meant to call my friend and this happened once before, i was shocked when she ansewered so i didnt say anything, then i called back and explained then asked how she was and her bf, she said she was not with him . my friend has a i phone of hers i gave him to fix when i was still with her and i told her give me her address and i will send it when he fixes it . she said i can bring it to her and she said i should just send it, she sounded a lil strange and said welll u can send it if you want and i said , we will figure it out then she had to go back to work and that was it,

is this my chance to get her out for a coffee and catch up ? when i talk to her again, should i just be normal and myself and say nothing of the relation we had or seccond chances, i want her to know i care but i dont want her to think i want her back bad or anything cus then she wont want me back,

i am kinda comfused and do not know where i should go from here , i want her to like me again , what should i do ?

Ugh, brando. You try to play all these weird games with her and I think it's kind of making you crazy. It's like you scurry around going "OhShitOhShitOhShit What do I doooo! Can't do this, or she'll think ____! Can't do that because she'll think ___!"

It really shouldn't be this hard. Calm down, do your own thing, let things happen naturally.

Unless you both examine why you split up in the first time I suspect you won't have a chance with this girl. Normally those who break up don't get back together - if things were so peachy they would not have broken up in the first place

i have done an entire relationship inventory and i know the reasons for the break up, i am not playing any games, how could i, i have only spoken to her a couple times and have said nothing of the relationship or tried any trickery of any sort on her, i am just asking on advice on how to manage the best way of her liking me again , for all i know she still loves me . i am not in a panic or anything think omg omg what do i do, it was like that at one point but right now i am content, i am happy being single but i do love her and dont want to wait to long to try something in case she finds another man . i just dont know if i should tell her how i feel or just try and get contact going again first and see what happens, its hard cus i hav no idea what she thinks of me anymore at all so its hard to judge what i should do,

Please just leave the poor girl alone.

should i talk to her about getting back together or just try to kindle something first again, i mean we have only spoken a few times since we split and its been a couple months . i think i should just get her out for a casual coffee, say nothing of the past , kind of like meeting all over again, showing her i am a better person instead of saying it and asking to get her back, i am in no rush to be with her again, only reason being is that i want her in my life forever so i think being patient is also important, i want her to want me as well and not just because i am asking her to be with me . we spoke yesterday so i could get her address to send her an x mas card , when she ansewered she sounded very sweet , her tone of voice toward me sounded like it did when i was with her and this would not be if i was asking to get her back, as a woman do you think it is wise to keep some distance and mystery about my life so she is intrigued to get to know me again, or should i straight up tell her i still love her and want her in my life again ? my fear is that she says, she tried it with her ex after me and it didnt work so maybe that will have impact on her getting back with me . i want her to see that i want her but can live with out her, i want her to want me.. How do i do this.