+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: marijuana & Sex

marijuana & Sex

first off, i don't want anyone deleting this topic because it mentions an illicit substance. i apologize if this offends anyone or if anyone is against drugs.

i smoked a bowl with my BF last night and we ended up having sex.. the problem was that it was completely horrifying. i felt disconnected from my body, my surroundings. I kept feeling like i saw him for what he truly was. i had so many negative thoughts about him. all of my subconscious fears came out like rotten acne! everything was essentially dug out of my psyche and brought out into the open. i didn't feel anhedonia (lack of pleasure) but my orgams were less intense. I even thought about leaving his house and taking the bus back home because i wanted to be by myself!

it had verily caused a mess in my head! it's not as though i felt numb (i could feel my body), but my feelings felt 'artificial.' it's hard to describe. i've smoked marijuana before--never in this context--and have gotten similar feelings. it becomes to feel like i am empty inside. this is weird because pot makes most people happy!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hmm. it's been a long time since I've smoked it, but I remember apathy, munchies, and paranoia. Go, pot smoking!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    depending on the batch I have so many reactions. munchies, sleepy, gigly, frisky etc.

when you're high you're high, so I don't understand why it was odd that you felt weird doing it while high, that's what drugs are.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    depending on the batch I have so many reactions. munchies, sleepy, gigly, frisky etc.

when you're high you're high, so I don't understand why it was odd that you felt weird doing it while high, that's what drugs are.
    Lol you're right! people just say that it increases intensity of the sex.. but to be honest it decreased it.

I'm with the person who posted above: apathy, paranoia, munchies ... following by a big downer the next day.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    maybe weed isn't for you...

For me though if I'm not pooped out after smoking sex is really really good. It really just depends.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Weed can do that. Don't write it off entirely. Try a different strain. Don't rush into sex. Relax. Listen to music. With good pot you'll feel the music caress you. Once you've achieved a state of comfort and euphoria, then have sex. Marijuana can greatly intensify pleasure. It can also cause you to freak out and have a horrible time, as you can see. Oddly enough, I find that when I tiptoe into pot I'm more likely to develop negative thoughts than if I jump headfirst and get myself super high.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Weed can do that. Don't write it off entirely. Try a different strain. Don't rush into sex. Relax. Listen to music. With good pot you'll feel the music caress you. Once you've achieved a state of comfort and euphoria, then have sex. Marijuana can greatly intensify pleasure. It can also cause you to freak out and have a horrible time, as you can see. Oddly enough, I find that when I tiptoe into pot I'm more likely to develop negative thoughts than if I jump headfirst and get myself super high.
    the problems are more personal and deep than i thought; i think there's a communication barrier between my bf and i, which has been present for some time, and it was intensified with the pot. also, i felt pressured, and he didn't know how i felt. for example, i didn't want to have sex. i wanted to lie down with him and talk about issues. we never get to really talk because he's always distracted by something. he didn't know how it was all affecting me, which tends to be the problem sometimes with the relationship in general. the pot just represented a hidden or suppressed reality.

on that note, i expressed myself, and told him i think he's constantly detached.. but i don't think it's going to work. i also suspect he's a high-functioning, low-spectrum autistic.

I hope you're not smoking that mexican cartel weed.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

LOL. god knows. it wasn't mine.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hey, don't blame us for that shit. Blame prohibition and the government and white knights who still haven't figured out that doesn't work. There's nothing more terriible and more murderous than an opinionated prude with good intentions. I hope there's a special place in hell for the good guys.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

It's interesting to see how many people out here smoke or have smoked weed. I can't really say what it's like to have sex stoned, because I've never really had sex, but I've read that it could make things more enjoyable.

i know exactly what your talking about.. after smoking my boyfriend and i never have sex because were just on a different level, of course he's always horny because he's a guy but its hard to actually get in the mood. dont worry your not alone

Very interesting, thanks for sharing your experience. I can see how that could happen and how horrible it would be! Seeing how it has opened your eyes to some things, maybe it was good you did that. I have done a lot of both, just never together so I cannot relate any experience unfortunately. I was always under the impression it didn't help much and could make it challenging for a guy to stay hard.. but that was info I got a long time ago and never looked into much further.

Quote Originally Posted by jayilla View Post
    i know exactly what your talking about.. after smoking my boyfriend and i never have sex because were just on a different level, of course he's always horny because he's a guy but its hard to actually get in the mood. dont worry your not alone
    lol me and him are usually on a different level..

this has happened to me before! usually when i smoke (which isn't often at all), the sex is AMAZING. every touch feels so much more intense, and it's so so so so good! but one time i smoked with my boyfriend and i got really weird... suddenly started feeling like the sex wasn't gonna be good, i wasn't gonna cum, wasn't sure if i loved him... it was really messed up and scary. i know it was just all in my head, but i didn't like it! that's why i don't smoke much anymore. i think weird thoughts that i don't like

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast