+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need insight

Need insight

First off let me say that I'm gay and my BF of 1.5 years ago broke up with me a few days ago. I find out less than 36 hours later that he is in a relationship with a girl, whom he's only known for 2 weeks. I'm just really confused. What type of girl would jump into a relationship with a guy, who she knows has been in a relationship with a guy for over 1.5 years and just dumped his ex over the phone and literally abonded him. She found out when one of her friends told her about us a few days ago. Yes, he dated a girl for 8 months, 5 years ago, but how can she just jump into bed and a relationship with a man who's been having an intimate relationship with another man for over a year. Just so you guys know she's 21 and my ex and I are in our mid 20's early 30's. I'm just really confused and need to hear what some girls have to say. I know I should let this go and move on, but just need some womanly input. Thanks

Some people do romance on the fly because it's intense and exciting and it's not, by any means, just women do it, anyone does it, gay or not. Relationships come and go, best be putting this behind you and move on. I find some Bi-sexuals are unstable, and tend to not know what they want, because there's so much more on the menu to choose from. Sorry for your loss.

Thanks for your reply. I know time will heal things, just feel like crap for being used, dumped and replaced so easily. I know I should get over the fact that he cheated on me, and that too will take time. I just feel trashy and used. Thanks again for your post