+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Just got my heart ripped out of my chest

Just got my heart ripped out of my chest

so me and my gf have been on thin ice lately. Tonight was the final straw. I text her earlier this morning asking if we were done..no response. I texted her again at 5 saying its ok if she doesnt wanna call me back, i'll be fine with us being over..no response. Finally at 8 pm she texts me that shes at work. I figure ok, well if she wanted to break up she would have just told me "yes" instead of "im at work". So i tell her to call me..nothing. About a half hour ago, i was sleeping then suddenly woke up. I check my phone to see if she called, nope. So i text her saying "thanks for calling back". A minute later she calls me, i answer and oh look who it is. Her ex answers the phone saying "dont ever text this number again" and i hear hear a bunch of people in the background talking so shes obviously at a party. But then i hear her in the background talking shit about me, and i got this imbecile who keeps repeating dont call this number, shes with her man now...Im so ****ing disgusted, and right before xmas eve too...wow thanks God.

Jesus, did we date the same crazy bitch?

Your only response to this is either A) be mature, block her phone number, never talk to her again or B) go to her house, key her car, and slash the tires. I did the latter, but I'm a bit of a bastard.

Sorry bro. She's a crazy, dumb bitch. You're better off.

I know im better off but this is the 2nd time this shits happened to me. The first was a lot, lot worse. It was a gf who i actually loved and to hear that her ex was back with her literally broke me down in tears. This one isn't so bad but what the hell..why me? Am i just the ****ing rebound guy for these lonely skanks? What the hell

edit: i cant **** her car up, she doesnt have a car. Shes a ****ing white trash little bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Areo View Post
    I know im better off but this is the 2nd time this shits happened to me. The first was a lot, lot worse. It was a gf who i actually loved and to hear that her ex was back with her literally broke me down in tears. This one isn't so bad but what the hell..why me? Am i just the ****ing rebound guy for these lonely skanks? What the hell

edit: i cant **** her car up, she doesnt have a car. Shes a ****ing white trash little bitch
    Welcome to being a nice guy. Nice guys = rebounds for immature skanky bitches. They sure seem sweet as hell for those first 2-3 weeks, don't they?

Don't worry, you get older and the chicks are a bit more mature and eventually you run into a woman that's got her head on straight.

You're better off, don't even sweat that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    Welcome to being a nice guy. Nice guys = rebounds for immature skanky bitches. They sure seem sweet as hell for those first 2-3 weeks, don't they?

Don't worry, you get older and the chicks are a bit more mature and eventually you run into a woman that's got her head on straight.

You're better off, don't even sweat that shit.
    thanks man. But this girl actually found me first. I didnt even want to date her because i thought she had kind of a weird shaped head (im kind of vein) but after we had sex a bunch of times, feelings started getting deeper and i really liked her. But she was the one blowing my phone up asking when we're going to hang out again and stuff..oh well i guess it doesnt matter anymore. Thanks for your support man. Its just that i dont feel like i'll be able to trust any girl ever again. The 2nd time a girl has run back to her ex? What the ****

Guard your heart, man.

Go out with girls, have fun, but NEVER show them more interest than they show you. Maybe every once in a while go a little further but keep your emotions under control. For a long time keep yourself mentally thinking, "This girl can leave me at any moment but you know what? I don't care because I'm better than she knows and MY life centered around ME is good." Don't let the walls of your heart come down until months, maybe even a YEAR down the road. If she asks you why you won't "let her in", then tell her she hasn't done enough to show you why you should.

Girls wonder where all the "nice guys" are? Well, most of them became jerks because they've had their hearts stomped on too many times.

Quote Originally Posted by damn2010 View Post
    Guard your heart, man.

Go out with girls, have fun, but NEVER show them more interest than they show you. Maybe every once in a while go a little further but keep your emotions under control. For a long time keep yourself mentally thinking, "This girl can leave me at any moment but you know what? I don't care because I'm better than she knows and MY life centered around ME is good." Don't let the walls of your heart come down until months, maybe even a YEAR down the road. If she asks you why you won't "let her in", then tell her she hasn't done enough to show you why you should.

Girls wonder where all the "nice guys" are? Well, most of them became jerks because they've had their hearts stomped on too many times.
    Best post I've read in many forums. I just got my heart ripped out and handed to me too. Just the thought of being in another relationship disgusts me right now. My bf, gay here, dumped me over the phone, abandoned me and left me stuck with a boat load of bills. We lived together for 8 months out of our 1.5 year relationship and we've know each other for a total of 2 years. I really don't want to let anyone close to me right now...I've never been cheated on or betrayed like this before in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by damn2010 View Post
    Thats what my best mate said to me. If any girls complained about where all the nice guys are, its because the girls who think they can do better, just killed out the nice bunch of guys out there.

And I'm sitting here wondering where all the nice girls are at and wonder why I haven't pursued them! xD

Quote Originally Posted by calisurfjump View Post
    Best post I've read in many forums. I just got my heart ripped out and handed to me too. Just the thought of being in another relationship disgusts me right now. My bf, gay here, dumped me over the phone, abandoned me and left me stuck with a boat load of bills. We lived together for 8 months out of our 1.5 year relationship and we've know each other for a total of 2 years. I really don't want to let anyone close to me right now...I've never been cheated on or betrayed like this before in my life.
    Dont let it stop you from meeting decent and great guys by the way
    Take the time to have a break and reflect, but never say that it just ends there. Its all apart of the learning curve.

Areo, I think that making sex one of the initial reasons of saying why it was such a great relationship is a terrible way to start one. I'm up for sex being apart of the relationship, but it should never be the foundation or beginning of one.
    Hell, if you guys enjoyed sex so much with the lesser of the headache, there are brothels around that remedy that easily!

I've never been a relationship before or had a GF etc so I don't really know what it's like to be heart broken, but from the sounds of it if you just got out of a relationship with someone like that, be happy, seriously, you're better off getting away from people like that.

maybe she lost interest and was afraid to tell you this.

so me and my gf have been on thin ice lately. Tonight was the final straw. I text her earlier this morning asking if we were done..no response. I texted her again at 5 saying its ok if she doesnt wanna call me back, i'll be fine with us being over..no response. Finally at 8 pm she texts me that shes at work. I figure ok, well if she wanted to break up she would have just told me "yes" instead of "im at work". So i tell her to call me..nothing. About a half hour ago, i was sleeping then suddenly woke up. I check my phone to see if she called, nope. So i text her saying "thanks for calling back". A minute later she calls me, i answer and oh look who it is. Her ex answers the phone saying "dont ever text this number again" and i hear hear a bunch of people in the background talking so shes obviously at a party. But then i hear her in the background talking shit about me, and i got this imbecile who keeps repeating dont call this number, shes with her man now...Im so ****ing disgusted, and right before xmas eve too...wow thanks God.
    Dang, I can't imagine how that felt. What's been going on as of recent to make you feel as if the relationship was on thin ice? Did you maybe do something to provoke her to see someone else that you forgot to mention? :-)
    www.breakingupwithsomeoneyoulove.com

don't let loose tramps stop you from loving the right girl when she meets you one day! thats what whores do,they want to make it impossible for good men & women to love
    each other when they finally do meet up someday! don't do it to your future guys! your real woman is going to need your love or she will leave you too! don't play those
    dirty games just because of some hoes that didn't know what she wanted because she's insecure & needed other guys to fill her sick ego & her emptyness in herself! those
    girls are on empty and can't love until they love themselves inside & out until then they need alot of guys to puff up their twisted ego! don't let them mess up your future
    with a great girl! don't play that ok?

Look...being dumped sucks. The feelings, the regret and the hurt all suck, right?
    I hope you read this note because things were clear as crystal to see...

so me and my gf have been on thin ice lately.
    People don't always convey how they really feel. Sometimes what you think
    isn't what you say nor more to the point isn't shown in the way you act -which is the most important...

Look at what you had said:
    I text her earlier this morning asking if we were done..no response.
    I texted her again saying its ok if she doesnt wanna call me back, i'll be fine with us being over.
    You sealed your own fate.
    You ruined any chance of salvaging this relationship.
    You gave her an easy out. She didn't have to text you back on your terms when you
    basically said: "I don't really care if we break up...I just want to hear it from you."
    Which is another way of saying "I can't man up and decide what I'd like in this relationship so
    I'm going to shift ALL of the burden (of choosing) ON YOU! (that's pretty selfish)

I check my phone to see if she called, nope. So i text her saying "thanks for calling back".
    I've got nothing personal against you but as they say, "This was a pussy move." It was a butt-hurt baby boo boo move
    that more than likely had her eyes bulging out of her sockets like a Pug! Women cannot stand insecure men. K?
    I don't even know you and all that I see from you is how your actions make you out to be a coward...Not cool.

Im so ****ing disgusted, and right before xmas eve too...wow thanks God.
    (1) Stop B-laming ANYONE for this inevitability, especially God! Really man.
    (2) Stop feeling sorry for yourself and take responsibility for what you did and have done.
    (3) Your relationship was doomed anyway.

Sure it's going to sting -this is life and part of growth and development.
    Chalk it up to a lesson learned and start communicating, stop being passive aggressive and start being assertive.

Women need a secure and stable man with confidence.
    If she doesn't see this in you: she will lose respect for you.

thanks man. But this girl actually found me first. I didnt even want to date her because i thought she had kind of a weird shaped head (im kind of vein) but after we had sex a bunch of times, feelings started getting deeper and i really liked her. But she was the one blowing my phone up asking when we're going to hang out again and stuff..oh well i guess it doesnt matter anymore. Thanks for your support man. Its just that i dont feel like i'll be able to trust any girl ever again. The 2nd time a girl has run back to her ex? What the ****
    Sex? Get checked up for std's she sounds like the nasty piece of shit that carries shit like that :S get over her, you didn't want her in the first place. I would personally go and beat her ex up but that's just me.