+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: White women going to Caribbean and Africa for Sex

I'm not disputing that it's taking place, I'm only wondering whether it's as widespread as he claims.

Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    I'm not disputing that it's taking place, I'm only wondering whether it's as widespread as he claims.
    [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_sex_tourism]Female sex tourism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url]

"An estimated 650,000 Western women have engaged in travel sex since 1980, many of them multiple times. By some estimates, 80,000 North American and European women travel to Jamaica for sex every year."

In conclusion, Doppel is bitter about having a tiny cock.

[edit] Oh, and while we're talking about the only fanciful validation you have left for yourself, I figured I could knock that one out, too:

"Thus, the human penis shows high species-specificity as an elaborated genital structure. Penis size also varies moderately across populations, being largest among African populations, smaller among European populations, and smallest among East Asian populations, but with substantial overlap (Rushton, 1987, 1988b, 1989b). Penises are highly age-specific, attaining their full resting size only after puberty, and are highly courtship-specific, attaining their full erect size only under sexually arousing conditions. Thus, penises show all the hallmarks of a morphological trait elaborated somehow through sexual selection." (Miller, Geoffrey F. (1994)"
    For the record:

"Arab men, who were often mixed with black, had larger penises than Europeans. Recent data show similar patterns. Measurements taken from living subjects as well as those at autopsy, show the size of testes is twofold lower in Asian men than Europeans (9 g vs 21 g), a difference too large to be accounted for entirely in terms of body size (Diamond, 1986; Short, 1984)."
    Enjoy your [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micropenis]micropenis[/url].
    Last edited by KingZ; 26-12-10 at 05:47 PM.

Hence why I asked him about Africa, because the wiki page is using the same source that he gave which is extremely vague.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelmakemelol View Post
    [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_sex_tourism]Female sex tourism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url]

"An estimated 650,000 Western women have engaged in travel sex since 1980, many of them multiple times. By some estimates, 80,000 North American and European women travel to Jamaica for sex every year."

In conclusion, Doppel is bitter about having a tiny cock.

[edit] Oh, and while we're talking about the only fanciful validation you have left for yourself, I figured I could knock that one out, too:

For the record:
    Enjoy your [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micropenis]micropenis[/url].
    Indeed, I am so bitter about my micropenis. Please excuse me while I go jerk off in the corner, using my own tears as lubrication.

Further down the wikipedia page:
    Risk of diseases

HIV/AIDS infection rates are among the highest in the world in the Caribbean, second only to those of sub-Saharan Africa: 5.6% of the adult population in Haiti, 3.2% in Trinidad and Tobago, 3% in the Bahamas, 2.5% in Guyana, 1.7% in the Dominican Republic, 1.5% in Barbados, and 1.2% in Jamaica.[7]

Those rates are much higher than in Canada (0.3%) or the U.S. (0.6%). Even so, female sex tourists in the Caribbean are not especially preoccupied by the risk.[8]

Major academic publications

* Jacobs, Jessica. 'Sex, tourism and the Postcolonial Encounter: Landscapes of Longing in Egypt' 2010 Aldershot Ashgate
    * Bloor, Michael, et al. "Differences in Sexual Risk Behaviour between Young Men and Women Travelling Abroad from the UK." [Contains only random survey of young sex travelers.] The Lancet 352 (1998): 1664-68.
    * Cohen, Erik. "Arab Boys and Tourist Girls in a Mixed Jewish-Arab Community." International Journal of Comparative Sociology 12 (1971): 217-233.
    * de Albuquerque, Klaus. "Sex, Beach Boys and Female Tourists in the Caribbean." Sexuality & Culture. Ed. Barry M. Dank. Vol. 2. New Brunswick, N.J.: Transaction, 1998. 87-111. 2.
    * de Albuquerque, Klaus. "In Search of the Big Bamboo: How Caribbean Beach Boys Sell Fun in the Sun." The Utne Reader, Jan.-Feb. 2000: 82-86.
    * Gorry, April Marie. Leaving Home for Romance: Tourist Women’s Adventures Abroad. Doctoral dissertation, University of California, Santa Barbara, 1999. Ann Arbor: UMI 9958930, 2000
    * Herold, Edward, Rafael Garcia and Tony DeMoya. "Female Tourists and Beach Boys: Romance or Sex Tourism?" Annals of Tourism Research 28.4 (2001): 978-997.
    * Meisch, Lynn A. "Gringas and Otavaleños: Changing Tourist Relations" [a description of sex and romance tourism in Ecuador]. Annals of Tourism Research 22.2 (1995): 441-62.
    * Pruitt, Deborah, and Suzanne Lafont. "For Love and Money: Romance Tourism in Jamaica". Annals of Tourism Research 22(2): 422-440.
    * Thomas, Michelle. "Exploring the Contexts and Meanings of Women’s Experiences of Sexual Intercourse on Holiday." (wtf is this?)
    * Clift, Stephen, and Simon Carter, ed. Tourism and Sex: Culture, Commerce and Coercion. London: Pinter, 2000. 200-20.
    * Vorakitphokatorn, Sairudee, et al. "AIDS Risk in Tourists: A Study on Japanese Female Tourists in Thailand." Journal of Population and Social Studies 5.1-2 (1993–94): 55-84.
    * Wagner, Ulla. "Out of Time and Space — Mass Tourism and Charter Trips." Ethnos 42.1-2 (1977): 39-49. (This article describes sex tourism in the Gambia, West Africa, as does a followup article: Wagner, Ulla, and Bawa Yamba. "Going North and Getting Attached: The Case of the Gambians." Ethnos 51.3 (1986): 199-222.)

comedic value:

[URL="http://encyclopediadramatica.com/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax"]The Great Black Dick Hoax[/URL]
    edit: I took the liberty of briefly going through the sources at the bottom of the wiki page (just to make you look like an idiot) listed as "major academic publications" which is a real crock of shit; most of these 'publications' are 10-20+ years old (incredibly outdated and thus invalid), some are just magazine articles, and if they are in a scholarly journal, then they are either referencing a "random survey/account" or just a description of what "sex tourism" is. All the references below that are complete shit (online publications) with the exception of HIV/AIDS statistics. Look, if you're going to quote something as if it's written in stone, at least do your fücking research. Don't read wikipedia as if it's the fücking bible, okay? Or if you're an atheist, read it like it IS a bible. Even I have an account there, and look how many asses on this site that I blow smoke up!

So to sum up MY thoughts on this intriguing topic - which ever women are compelled to travel abroad to have these alleged affairs are far fewer in number than you claim (Though I will agree, they likely exist) I can assure myself of this with common sense, lack of academic evidence/research and personal experience (I've been to 12 of the countries listed on Wikipedia where this is apparently happening) that this is not a widespread phenomenon (White Western women DO NOT migrate like flocks of birds to these countries to mate with foreign men, as you seem to think) And anyone who does contribute to this sex tourism stuff is also subjecting themselves to a much greater risk of STDs. OH, and while you claim that this is an entirely WESTERN thing, the only women acknowledged in the sources as participating in this behavior are women from the UK.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 26-12-10 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Indeed, I am so bitter about my micropenis. Please excuse me while I go jerk off in the corner, using my own tears as lubrication.
    Cool. Can I join you? I'll use CC's thyroid tears for mine.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelmakemelol View Post
    Cool. Can I join you? I'll use CC's thyroid tears for mine.
    too much for jerking off. wanna do a slip n slide instead?

OH, and while you claim that this is an entirely WESTERN thing, the only women acknowledged in the sources as participating in this behavior are women from the UK.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh my god, the pricelessness...

edit: i get what you're doing... you're relying on the punctuality of my post to derail my credibility, you little shit. P: touche... i justify any inaccuracies with the briefness to which i examined each source - but look at the majority of them; mostly UK sources doing 'internal' research on 'external' affairs (pardon my puns)

*waits for dicksauce to come back on stage with a top hat and a cane to do his tap dance gig again*

Last edited by doppelgaenger; 26-12-10 at 09:53 PM.

Hence why I asked him about Africa, because the wiki page is using the same source that he gave which is extremely vague.
    dude Europe is closer to africa and its mostly european women who go there for sex, north american women go to Jamaica. also i am not saying every white women does this, but the number is still pretty large to notice, go to any beach in kenya and see for yourself

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've been to Africa and I didn't see this happening anywhere.
    I thought you went to NORTH Africa, where the people are primarily Arab (not black).
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by blackman View Post
    dude Europe is closer to africa and its mostly european women who go there for sex, north american women go to Jamaica. also i am not saying every white women does this, but the number is still pretty large to notice, go to any beach in kenya and see for yourself
    And if you would actually rely on your 'source' you'd see the whole list of countries in southern Europe ("mainly Italy, Turkey, Greece, Armenia, Macedonia, Croatia, Israel, Slovenia, Spain, Portugal, Azerbaijan, Kherson, Crimea") that are listed as primary destinations, so the proximity argument doesn't fly, especially if it's sub-saharan.

And the reason I ask is because I've lived in sub-saharan africa for 6 years and if it was as prominent as you suggest I figure I would've heard it in passing at least once, but alas, no. But you're welcome to buy me a ticket to Nairobi to confirm.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    so how is this any different than people going to thailand to fulfill their sexual pleasures?

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

^ well Thailand is where perverted white men go to have sex with 12-13 year old girls, and yes many of them are also married, both situations are bad equally bad. The point is they are living their dirty desires in these countries, which they cannot live in their own countries, and that includes cheating on their spouses back home, and both in Thailand and in Jamaica the numbers of people going is huge

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    since when did you think that people are all angels? disturbing things happen on a day to day basis, and yes it's sad, but it is also the honest truth that people don't really want to know about.

here's something to think about. in some countries in africa, it's perfectly normal for men to marry girls who are around the age of 14. since they are so young, they aren't ready to have children, but unfortunately they get pregnant because they are married off at a young age. due to their lack of body development, there are a lot of complications during birth, which often results in the mother having to live with a lot of medical problems. underage sex is common around the world, but just because america's consenting age is 18, it doesn't mean that other countries will follow the same beliefs.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

And if you would actually rely on your 'source' you'd see the whole list of countries in southern Europe ("mainly Italy, Turkey, Greece, Armenia, Macedonia, Croatia, Israel, Slovenia, Spain, Portugal, Azerbaijan, Kherson, Crimea") that are listed as primary destinations, so the proximity argument doesn't fly, especially if it's sub-saharan.
    Israel is considered "southern Europe" and the UK isn't considered "Western"?

Damn, I'm learning so much in this thread.

Good thing Doppel has won awards for his geography knowledge.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast