+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: White women going to Caribbean and Africa for Sex

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by blackman View Post
    ^ well that might be the case, but they still keep coming back to us, there must be something
    Sally and Laura keep going back to you because their husbands found out and don't want to contract niggeritis.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i highly doubt that blackman is actually is black.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

OMG! Prince Abakaliki Of Nigeria? Is that you!? I sent you my details and the 10000$ you asked for to obtain your father's diamond mine. I see you're doing well and also scientifically proven the obvious natural attraction white women feel towards the black meatpole. Please, do tell us more, oh great one.
    And send me the deed to that mine while you're at it, pretty please.
    Last edited by tehwarlock; 29-12-10 at 05:04 AM.

I've merged all blackman's black people threads into one

Blackman, please keep all your black people related posts here or you will be infracted for spamming
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Sorry, but I don't believe this for a moment. Women can get sex for free pretty much whenever. All a woman has to do is step into any bar or pub and announce "I wanna get laid". Actually she doesnt really have to announce it, but it wont hurt her chances. Some women will have a greater selection to choose from based on their attractiveness level to the opposite sex, but any woman can get laid if that is her goal.
    The truth is, black men are not that hard to come by, no pun intended. (ok somewhat of a pun intended). I know this might surprise some people but black guys seem to like having sex with white women. Its true! I saw it on the internets! So they are not some rare, highly sought after, and therefor expensive commodity. Women do not have to pay for sex with men and white women certainly do not have to pay for sex with black men. Anyone read the story about the six hundred pound woman who is trying to become the fattest woman in the world? She has a boyfriend and guess what? She's white and her BF is....Yeah you guessed it.

Has any woman EVER payed for sex? Of course. About a decade or two ago ,strip clubs featuring male dancers were all the rage because women wanted to prove that they could be just like men.But it was really just a fad that eventually died out. Why? Because women are not really like men. Sure some women will still go out of their way to prove that they can do everything that guys do including pay for sex because they can. Also, there are low self esteem women that wind up paying for sex by buying guys man presents that are never reciprocated and loaning the guy money that is never payed back. We've all seen this on Judge Judy. But a thriving African or Caribbean sex trade where the women are customers and the men are the "product." No..like I said, even if it happens on occasion, its the exception, not the rule.
    This subject is the fantasy of either A. A black man who pictures himself the pampered love object of many powerful and beautiful white women or B. A white man with cuckolding fantasies.

Wow....no offence to anyone but travelling all that way just for sex is pretty dumb :/

Quote Originally Posted by doppelmakemelol View Post
    Why won't you man up and meet me in person, you little pussy? I want to see this foot-long cock.
    Would you please get off my back damnit. Leave me alone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I'm the real Sexy Chunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Mish View Post
    I've merged all blackman's black people threads into one

Blackman, please keep all your black people related posts here or you will be infracted for spamming
    I say infract him for being STUPID mish...lmao

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by RammsteinGal View Post
    Sorry, but I don't believe this for a moment. Women can get sex for free pretty much whenever. All a woman has to do is step into any bar or pub and announce "I wanna get laid". Actually she doesnt really have to announce it, but it wont hurt her chances. Some women will have a greater selection to choose from based on their attractiveness level to the opposite sex, but any woman can get laid if that is her goal.
    The truth is, black men are not that hard to come by, no pun intended. (ok somewhat of a pun intended). I know this might surprise some people but black guys seem to like having sex with white women. Its true! I saw it on the internets! So they are not some rare, highly sought after, and therefor expensive commodity. Women do not have to pay for sex with men and white women certainly do not have to pay for sex with black men. Anyone read the story about the six hundred pound woman who is trying to become the fattest woman in the world? She has a boyfriend and guess what? She's white and her BF is....Yeah you guessed it.

Has any woman EVER payed for sex? Of course. About a decade or two ago ,strip clubs featuring male dancers were all the rage because women wanted to prove that they could be just like men.But it was really just a fad that eventually died out. Why? Because women are not really like men. Sure some women will still go out of their way to prove that they can do everything that guys do including pay for sex because they can. Also, there are low self esteem women that wind up paying for sex by buying guys man presents that are never reciprocated and loaning the guy money that is never payed back. We've all seen this on Judge Judy. But a thriving African or Caribbean sex trade where the women are customers and the men are the "product." No..like I said, even if it happens on occasion, its the exception, not the rule.
    This subject is the fantasy of either A. A black man who pictures himself the pampered love object of many powerful and beautiful white women or B. A white man with cuckolding fantasies.
    When I read the article about white women getting it on with black Africans when on vacation, I don't remember them saying anything about the women paying for it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

You know after readin some of the articles and comments in this thread I don't know whether I want to laugh or vomit.

Firstly if the figures are correct and even a small portion of the so called cases true, then it's a sad scene that's been painted. I don't like the idea of people making love to anyone other than their own wives/partners. The masai tribe seems to be the filth and scum of humanity, their share partners, That too openly?

Also, a real man is one who kills a lion? What about a man who works 12 hour shifts 5 days a week so he can feed his family, is he not a true man?

The case of the woman leaving her husband for a masai tribesman, she left her children too? Well she should never be allowed to come near her child again. Thankfully she ended up in poverty.

I am glad to read and find that there are women out there in the majority who condemn this kind of behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    When I read the article about white women getting it on with black Africans when on vacation, I don't remember them saying anything about the women paying for it.
    The term "Sex tourism" doesn't usually just mean travelling some place for sex, but also implies pay for play like the male sex tourists in places like Bangkok, Thailand who pay to experience the sexual services of women and girls.
    A woman might travel to a place for other reasons and wind up having sex with the natives, but booking a trip to a place thousands of miles away just to find a man to sleep with is not really something most women would be interested in doing.

The term "Sex tourism" doesn't usually just mean travelling some place for sex, but also implies pay for play like the male sex tourists in places like Bangkok, Thailand who pay to experience the sexual services of women and girls.
    A woman might travel to a place for other reasons and wind up having sex with the natives, but booking a trip to a place thousands of miles away just to find a man to sleep with is not really something most women would be interested in doing.
    Oh, and most men are interested on this, are we?

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Do black women have large vaginas then? (and know how to use them?)
    Actually, that's true, too.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The term "sex tourism" wasn't used in the article I was referring to.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    Oh, and most men are interested on this, are we?
    Most men? Maybe, maybe not...but there are enough men that are interested in travelling to other countries to make the sex tourism industry around the world thrive. Fact is, though some people dont want to admit it..men and woman are different. Many more men are interested in visiting prostitutes then women. It might not be the majority of men that visit prostitutes, but the vast, vast VAST majority of people that visit prostitutes are men.
    I'd say very few women would be interested in frequenting prostitutes or travelling to a place just to get sex.

Also, although there are white women that are into black guys...I think even those numbers are quite exaggerated.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast