+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 100% Cheddar

100% Cheddar

Come on. We've probably all said some things meant to be really sweet before giving the first kiss, and they just end up sounding really dumb.

I was joking with my ex-girlfriend about something dumb. She said something along the lines of, "Quit messin' with me!" So I said, "You want me to be serious?" She stared back at me confused, and I kissed her. It was so cheesy!

Share you cheesy moves!

Hmmm.... Give me time to go do something Cheezzzyyy, lol.

I took her hand, gazed into her eyes...then to her lips...then into her eyes...then back to her lips.

"Uh...you've got some food or something hanging from your mustache."

She tried to reply, "Wha-" Kapow! Kiss landed. I am the man.

<Edit>: That should read. "Kapow! Kiss landed. I am the single man with a stinging face.
    Last edited by Pulchritudinous; 23-11-04 at 07:36 PM.
    "If you want loyalty-get a dog. If you want loyalty and attention-get a smart dog." -Grant Fairley

"Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer."

Did she really slap you? Lol.

King Zarathu Guest
    i LOVE ****in' with megan like that. cheesy:

i'm lookin at her, and she leans slowwwly for a kiss and RIGHT before she does it i say "wait lemme go to the bathroom" and then she ****ing tackles me to the ground and makes me kiss her lol.

or.. we're making out and the second she puts her tongue in my mouth i say "were you eating goldfish?!"

hah.. it's so great.

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    i LOVE ****in' with megan like that. cheesy:

i'm lookin at her, and she leans slowwwly for a kiss and RIGHT before she does it i say "wait lemme go to the bathroom" and then she ****ing tackles me to the ground and makes me kiss her lol.

or.. we're making out and the second she puts her tongue in my mouth i say "were you eating goldfish?!"

hah.. it's so great.
    Ahhh....the cherished bygone years of sweet youth and innocence. How good it is to be young and in love, when each and every kiss feels like a manifestation of feeling, when we first experience the effusion of caressing and osculation - a tingling (and promising - but not fully discovered) sensation of pleasure.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Beautiful words.