Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coco made my day

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Coco made my day

god, i miss that bitch....

let's take a stroll into our past, 2009 to be exact when i got WARNED:

me: girls like you are not going to change, if therapy didn't help, so wouldn't we. there will be another anako to take care of you and buy you a house that you don't want.

coco: No that is not what I was telling you and why don't you point the entire story out there. This man wanted to have sex almost every day of the week, a couple times of the day for hours at time, NON stop with a 12 inch dick. So yes I did have a problem with how often he wanted to have sex. That explains HIS financial capabilities on something that hadn't happened yet. He bought the house and I didn't want it which is why we never went into closing because I refused to move in with him. He wanted to control every part of our relationship. When he had to go on tours he wanted me to go with him...FOR WHAT? So I can just sit there and watch him work. I have a job making figures of my own. He was my man... he did take care of me like he was supposed to. He made sure I had help with our goddaughter, he made sure my car wasn't in shambles so I can get us back and forth, he made sure that she had a good child care center to attend while i was at work so I didn;t have to use a babysitter with risks. That was all shit he was supposed to do.... not shit that I couldn't do on my own.

coco: Oh you are stupidest bitch alive. You are worst than the paparazzi. I dare you tp link back to that thread. I dont stalk myself so I don't remember what thread that was when you called me a golddigger but... go back to it and link back. You know damn well that's not how it went.

me: and this is how i judge a person's character.

coco: The more and more you post... the more you sound jealous. I figure that much because you even used to post about how you wanted Anako, pass him your way and I shut that down quick because he would never look at a dog like you. Whatever your problem is with me... you need to get over it. I have never done a thing to you and I am not what you are trying to say that I am. I make figures on my own, I don't need him for it. He doesn't buy my clothes, he doesn't pay my rent, my bills, he doesnt buy food for me to eat, he doesnt buy my jewelry, pay my car notes, pay my insurances. No BITCH that's something that I do and I that I work hard everyday for.

me: you wouldn't post anything of value because all that you are concerned with is YOU. oh and your hair. oh and how hard do you work in an art studio? your parents' art studio i'd assume?

coco: What the hell are you talking about??!?!?!?! My occupation is not in an art studio you stupid broad!

me: ah, where do you work then? let me guess. are you a doctor? Gandhi? Mother Theresa?

coco: Ha. Nope. I'll never tell. Never have and never will. But I know your obsessed stalkerish ass would love to know. I bet you would dive in if I let you. Stay your ugly old dyke ass away from me you creep.

me: I wonder if Fras would give you a warning for calling me all of those names that you did. Cuz for some reason I got a warning.

me again: i believe that in this country men are being used and abused. to feel the full effect of it Fras needs to date Coco.

coco: Whatever. It's about time someone did something. You should have did something when she called me a prostitute.

lipp: Let's all be civil and let the chicks duke it out in a session of mud wrestling.

gribble: I vote pudding instead of mud. Maybe they'll get hungry and lick it off each other. You never know.

me to Fras: you are an embarassment to the moderators and this forum as is. how come no other admin mentioned that what i posted deserved a "temporary or even permanent ban"? admins have no right to have their personal feelings towards a certain poster get in the way of their job, you however do. ban me if it'd make you and Coco happy. this after all is YOUR forum and YOU choose who gets to say what on here.

Fras: Jesus, Indig are you schizophrenic?
    Last edited by Sonrisa; 28-12-10 at 06:35 AM.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    whatever happened to her?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    damn, she sure was a bitch.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i loved this part: This man wanted to have sex almost every day of the week, a couple times of the day for hours at time, NON stop with a 12 inch dick.

All this drama is the reason why I started packing up my posts and migrating to another forum...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't see it as drama, I see it as entertainment

I advise you to delete this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    I don't see it as drama, I see it as entertainment
    How lame. I thought better of you.

I can still see right through it though - you're just bitter about a (lol) warning you got. Get over it. I would have banned both of you, permanently. Some girls just can't behave, no matter how often you spank them.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I warned both you bitches.

And you were a schizo.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    All this drama is the reason why I started packing up my posts and migrating to another forum...
    Omg I'm so jealous.

Not.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelmakemelol View Post
    I advise you to delete this thread.
    why though? it's all in good fun

wait! are you her friend?

and i wasn't trying to make fun of her, the situation itself is just hilarious. i mean it's obvious that both of have exaggerated things and a year later it's nothing but a laughing matter.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I warned both you bitches.

And you were a schizo.
    what do you mean were? according to Nick I still am. oh yeah and there's a difference between schizo and OCD/ADHD.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    How lame. I thought better of you.

I can still see right through it though - you're just bitter about a (lol) warning you got. Get over it. I would have banned both of you, permanently. Some girls just can't behave, no matter how often you spank them.
    not bitter at all, i deserved it and many more.

I imagine this thread plays out much in the same way the posting of someone's picture would.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    why though? the posts weren't private, they were public. it's not like i posted out private conversations without her consent. if you think that i am wrong i'll delete it. i still think it's funny though.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast