+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Coco made my day

Hacking and spying on people like that is such a pathetic thing to do. Really sad.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelmakemelol View Post
    if you dont have any luck with that google for how to tunnel an exploit through ssh and do that to the yahoo server
    Jeezus, he wasn't referring to me, was he? And who was he talking to in the PM?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Epic leakage.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Jeezus, he wasn't referring to me, was he?
    Nah, it wasn't about you, don't worry.
    Last edited by the_robot; 29-12-10 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    Hacking and spying on people like that is such a pathetic thing to do. Really sad.
    Doing it on people you know, I agree it is. But it is a fun way to spend your time with random targets, it's kinda like solving puzzles.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Jeezus, he wasn't referring to me, was he? And who was he talking to in the PM?
    Doppel will tell you if he wants, but I'm not disclosing. He certainly was not referring to you.

Good job bringing back old memories, but I'm not seeing anything I should be ashamed of yet.

PHP was probably the 6th or 7th language that I learned. Why? [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PHP#Security]Because it's one of the most fundamentally flawed and vulnerable languages available.[/url] I had already been using better, low-level languages for much longer. Object-orientation (the paradigm whose syntax I was asking about in that thread) was a foreign concept to me because a) [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Object-oriented_programming#Criticisms]object-orientation sucks[/url], even though [url=http://www.loveforum.net/off-topic-discussion/23086-what-you-enjoyed-today-204.html#post627945]you seem to think using it backs your credibility[/url]; b) it [url=http://www.paulgraham.com/noop.html]has no use in security[/url], which is what the first half-decade of my career was based on.
    it's always about the security with you. i've been writing OO for years, and before that, i started with C on a c64. it should bother you - you're calling me stupid idiot and claiming i am unintelligent, and yet i could have easily answered that question for you years ago when you asked it. and that's just the first result to my search. if you want to argue punctuality, i will start quoting posts where you took the pleasure of being a grammar nazi.

And speaking of reading PMs! What's this I hear about you thinking you can hack?
    oh please, i never made claims that i'm a hacker that weren't tongue in cheek. this is an epic example of me messing with someone. i know you have been reading my pms, and you didn't stop there, either. i can't deny you credit for this behavior, even thought i think it's pathetic that you would even waste a second spying on me (i'm sure you enjoyed reading the other far juicier pms, didn't you?), and that you're getting away with it. so i will now kindly ask: will you cut that shit out? or do i have to do something about it? what you've been doing extends far beyond this forum...

(And for the record, I never invited you to be part of anything.
    oh, if only you had some idea. it's like you forgot how to wipe your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    i've been writing OO for years, and before that, i started with C on a c64.

Really?!

Look, I don't understand why you do this, but I'm not going to complain because it makes my job easier. The dumbest thing you could possibly do is try to argue with me about something programming-related, or anything related to computers at all.

Do you know why I wouldn't try to pretend I know more German than you? Because I don't. I'm able to recognize that, when it comes to the German language, I don't have a clue what I'm talking about; but French? Yep. Arabic? Yep. You'd be an idiot to argue with me about any of those topics, too.

Programming? Same thing. When you pretend you have a clue what you're talking about, the only thing you do is look like "an overgrown class clown who uses this place to show the world how smart [he] is."

I mean, in that PM, you abbreviated C++ to "CPP" (which is actually C preprocessor), for God's sake. Yet, you claim to have come from a C background. Are you not seeing the connection, here? To someone who actually does this for a living, it seems like you have the intellectual capacity of a Neanderthal.

What's scary is that this is how you seem to treat everything. In blackman's thread, you acted like you have all of this travel experience from Africa, but I know the truth: you went to a tourist resort in North Africa for a week and your emotional girlfriend anchored you to the hotel room the entire time. The only thing you learned from going to Africa is that the Sheraton there is slightly cheaper, and to never bring a bitchy girlfriend you met on LF to a different continent with you.

You can't reply because the thread is closed, so use this opportunity to meditate on your idiocy.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    will you cut that shit out? or do i have to do something about it?
    Yes, do something about it: apologize for making a stupid mistake and pretending that installing Ubuntu and writing a hello world script makes you know anything about anything. It doesn't.

You know who else uses Ubuntu? Misombra. (Actually, come to think of it, she's a SICK programmer. lulz)

[edit] (In case that was a law enforcement threat, I'll save you the trouble here: "Ok, an attacker. Have they destroyed property?" "No." "Deleted files?" "No." "Stolen sensitive data?" "No." "Ok, what then?" "He admitted reading my PMs on this forum." "What forum?" "...just a forum." "Do you have an IP address, or logs to prove this?" "Naw, he was in Lebanon at the time. So probably one of the 6 IPs they use for the entire country." "Yeah, ok. We'll get an FBI agent on the case right away.")
    Last edited by KingZ; 30-12-10 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    But it is a fun way to spend your time with random targets, it's kinda like solving puzzles.
    Or like being a lifeless loser that has nothing better to do then invade people's privacy.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234