+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question for women

Question for women

Why have you surrendered all sense of decency, all dignity and...well any basic quality of a decent human being, for what seems to be absolutely no reason? It's as if you want to swan around dressed like half-arsed, middle classed prostitutes, trying to reach a level of stupidity never before reached. You seem to get some sort of kick or enjoyment out of putting people down with you snide and vile attitudes, no matter who they are, and instead of doing anything meaningful with your money, you use it to buy things in order to dress yourselves in large quantities of crap for......no reason.

Have you all lost your morales completely? Do you all purely go on looks? do you all just go on the size of a man's wallet, or maybe you just want some sort of a trophy boyfriend to make the other women (and I use the word women loosely) jealous? have you all reached a point so vile, so inhuman and so down right pathetic?

Whatever happened to meaningful relationships which are based on personality, based on a deeper emotion inside both people, based on a true connection, something that can possibly last a life time. I'm talking about the type of relationships that do not care on the person's physical appearance or the person's wealth or material possessions. The type of relationships that seems to be a thing of the past.

Or perhaps I'm completely wrong. Well if you want to say something probably best you PM it me as someone will probably take offence to this topic and get rid of it.

Just an observation.

You make awfully broad claims about "women." What... ALL the women in the entire world? You've somehow met and judged absolutely every single woman in every country, and judged them all exactly the same?

All these horrible women that you're noticing and interacting with: what's the common denominator? Um, you are. So is the problem really "women"... or just the women you're noticing/attracting?

I've only noticed, please enlighten me.

How can any woman here, none of whom you have actually met, respond to these vague and baseless claims? Can you back any of this up with some exaples of what the leck you are talking about?

Who are you to tell me I have surrendered all sense of decency, all dignity and any basic quality of a decent human being? I live in the suburban southern US, and the women I see are dressed like normal people, as am I. We are not aiming at any particular level of stupidity. I don't put people down or waste my money. My morales are intact.

Looks are an important part of the package when choosing a mate, but not the most important. Certainly finances aren't a major concern, although I prefer to date someone who has his life under control and shows responsibility as an adult.

Whatever happened to meaningful relationships? I am in one now, how about you?

If you think appearances play a factor then you should kill yourself now.

The ones that spend their time sitting around and complain about women in a sinical manner are the ones that will never find themselves a GF. You are being negative, and that vibe is felt by everyone around you. Stop being so envious of those who can get themselves a hot chick. It's a waste of energy. Focus on improving yourself, making positive choices and ignore the small percentage that are trollups.

**** off, I've obviously wandered into the wrong place.

Quote Originally Posted by ProveMeWrong View Post
    If you think appearances play a factor then you should kill yourself now.
    What? I don't think, I know appearance plays a factor. Why would that make me suicidal? I am reasonably attractive and guys I find attractive are attracted to me. How is that a problem? Looks are step one in the process, then we get to the fun part of getting to know each other and seeing if there is more there to build on. This process can and should be fun.

shove it and piss off.

Let me just sum up the whole story: You got dumped. Someone put their nice designer heals somewhere that really hurts, probably leaving a D&G scar and now all women suck. So, what do I win?

Um, you posted on a Love Advice Forum, in a thread called "Ask A Female," claiming all women are immoral creatures who only want a man's wallet. You even noted someone would find your question offensive. What EXACTLY were you expecting??

Uh...do people like this often appear in this forum?

shove it and piss off.
    LOL. No, thanks. And I am with vertical sky, here. Didn't you just ask a question of female humanity at large? Now you are mad at a few women you have never met for daring to actually answer your question? And your response to politely worded responses is quite rude. I can't imagine why you have a hard time with the ladies, dude.

This just proves my point that this guy is so negative he will never find himself any happiness let alone a GF. He is not looking for advice, he is looking for people to agree with him so he can make himself feel better that way.

Whatever happened to meaningful relationships which are based on personality, based on a deeper emotion inside both people, based on a true connection, something that can possibly last a life time. I'm talking about the type of relationships that do not care on the person's physical appearance or the person's wealth or material possessions. The type of relationships that seems to be a thing of the past.
    Let me tell you this as a guy

By "the past" I believe you are referring to an illusion you have, because that period never existed as in the way you describe it. In the early 1900s, women stayed with their man because they had no other choice. If she left, she had nothing. I believe you misinterpreted this as being love for 1 person. There is no ****ing 1 right person out there dude. Those morals and values that you have been taught, are lies.

Now women have jobs and more freedom, you notice that they become more opinionated. Sexuality, love and attraction are not a choice like you want it to be. I am the nicest guy on this planet, and being nice gets you nowhere in life. Because it spreads a vibe of a lack of self esteem.
    If you want to attract women, be ballsy. Be strong, positive and confident and don't moan on internet because you can't get a grip. You lose yourself in self pity

You have to realize how out of line you are and work at yourself. I bet you have issues
    Last edited by MynameisJesus; 31-12-10 at 04:38 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast