+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girlfriend's previous W/E black lover causing me unrest

Girlfriend's previous W/E black lover causing me unrest

Firstly, I'm not racist, I'm not going to bore you with; I've got a few black mates, I've slept with black and mixed race girls, etc, just believe me, I'm not!

My girlfriend has had slept with 11 men, me included - this isn't an issue for me, heck I've had more.

Most of them were one night stands - this isn't an issue.

Of those 11, only 1 had a bigger penis than me. Now I'm not going to give you measurements, but I've never had a problem with it, and I've always known it was fairly large.

Now, the first few times I had sex with my girlfriend it hurt her a little, and since it had been a while, she actually bled on the first 2 occasions, I assumed it was because of my size, however she told me some months later she I was the second largest and that when she was 21 (now 26) she slept with a huge black man on a one night stand

Jesus, if I made her wince, he must have bloody killed her! Anyway, I know this shouldn't be a problem for me but it is. She said she didn't enjoy it and that I'm her best lover, he was just too big, she was just waiting for it to be over etc etc. But it still makes me feel a little off at times.

I've spoken to her about this a few times and she can't see the issue. To be honest I know it�s not her, it's me, but it's still bloody annoying.

I don't know why I feel like this, I really like this girl, she finishing a PHD having already got a 1st and a masters; she's articulate, intelligent, charming, exciting, the perfect girlfriend. However every few weeks I'll just get a lovely mental image right at the wrong moment of large black cock going in her mouth or pussy.

All girlfriends talk dirty, my last one said the filthiest things in bed, and this one's no different, however everytime she says, "You've got a big cock." All I think is, "Yeah, but you've had bigger haven't you darling!"

Am I just off my rocker, or would you feel the same - ideally I'd like to hear from white guys.

Pathetic. If you can't get over this, you need to either invent a time machine or dump her.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Pathetic. If you can't get over this, you need to either invent a time machine or dump her.
    I totally agree with this. Why the hell are you even comparing yourself to her past lovers....seriously are you that insecure? Her past in really none of your business and really should have never been dicussed in the first place. FYI: Most guys with big dicks are usually lousy lovers because they think all they have to do is just ram it in ya.

Two things. First off, get over your girl's previous partners. She's with YOU, not them right? You have some insecurity issues if you can't move past comparing yourself to them all. I had them previously in the past but I've gotten over them all. Honestly, man up and get over it.

Second of all - I'm a white dude. And yes, you are not alone in thinking that if a white girl has been with a black guy that she is somehow "tainted". Personally, I'm not of that school of thought, but I have two friends that very much are. They say they can't look at white girls the same once they've been with a black guy. They're not racist either, it's just some strange preference thing.

If you can't get by it with this girl, then you need to move on buddy.

This is why 2 virgins marrying and making love to each other and only each other is such a beautiful thing, there are no comparisons, no jealousy and no discomfort knowing that your partner has been touched intimately by someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by icearnie View Post
    Firstly, I'm not racist, I'm not going to bore you with; I've got a few black mates, I've slept with black and mixed race girls, etc, just believe me, I'm not!

My girlfriend has had slept with 11 men, me included - this isn't an issue for me, heck I've had more.

Most of them were one night stands - this isn't an issue.

Of those 11, only 1 had a bigger penis than me. Now I'm not going to give you measurements, but I've never had a problem with it, and I've always known it was fairly large.

Now, the first few times I had sex with my girlfriend it hurt her a little, and since it had been a while, she actually bled on the first 2 occasions, I assumed it was because of my size, however she told me some months later she I was the second largest and that when she was 21 (now 26) she slept with a huge black man on a one night stand

Jesus, if I made her wince, he must have bloody killed her! Anyway, I know this shouldn't be a problem for me but it is. She said she didn't enjoy it and that I'm her best lover, he was just too big, she was just waiting for it to be over etc etc. But it still makes me feel a little off at times.

I've spoken to her about this a few times and she can't see the issue. To be honest I know it�s not her, it's me, but it's still bloody annoying.

I don't know why I feel like this, I really like this girl, she finishing a PHD having already got a 1st and a masters; she's articulate, intelligent, charming, exciting, the perfect girlfriend. However every few weeks I'll just get a lovely mental image right at the wrong moment of large black cock going in her mouth or pussy.

All girlfriends talk dirty, my last one said the filthiest things in bed, and this one's no different, however everytime she says, "You've got a big cock." All I think is, "Yeah, but you've had bigger haven't you darling!"

Am I just off my rocker, or would you feel the same - ideally I'd like to hear from white guys.

(1) THIS has everything to do with race.
    -See, if it hadn't you wouldn't have had to mention the fact the dude with the bigger package is "black." (See?)

(2) If you have to psychologically torture yourself over another man's "kak" you've got bigger issues than his package.

I'm Italian and since I've been in this issue just like yours I can tell you a few things:
    Mobility, range of motion, TPM (thrusts per minute) improvisation and overall pleasure supersedes penis size.

My ex recently told me her previous BF (now an ex) had a bigger package but all she could do is fantasize about the many O's I provided.
    Size doesn't matter: especially in our case.

WGAS what race this guy is?
    He's gone and he's out.

I once told my then ex long ago that her VG was much looser than my previous ex...and in retrospect it
    is something you just don't say. Some things are better left unsaid, however I presume you
    thought you were the biggest so you probably asked her -and it backfired right?

If she just willingly told you then I'll just say "wow!"

Manly advice:
    Get over it and man up.
    Your comments will eventually lead to her feeling disdain towards you.

Quote Originally Posted by damn2010 View Post
    Second of all - I'm a white dude. And yes, you are not alone in thinking that if a white girl has been with a black guy that she is somehow "tainted". Personally, I'm not of that school of thought, but I have two friends that very much are. They say they can't look at white girls the same once they've been with a black guy. They're not racist either, it's just some strange preference thing..
    *first off: Hello??!!! wtf, how can you say this isn't racist? this opinion is SUPER-RACIST

*second: as for the issue w/ your girlfriend, i agree with the previous poster, you obviously asked her about the size of her previous partners b/c you expected to hear gratifying response that omg she's never been with anyone as big as you are, etc. in the future, don't ask your girlfriends about details from their sexual histories; for now, i honestly don't think the relationship stands a chance, as you seem to have a major hang-up about it.

You are really insecure. I honestly don't care if my dick is the biggest that my GF has had - the only thing I care about is that when we make love it's fantastic - that is all that matters.

OP, im not going to get into the race and size of your girlfriend's previous lovers, but I will tell you one thing, if you made her bleed and caused her pain, its not because of the size of your penis. A woman's vagina can stretch to accommodate a baby, so no penis is going to hurt her because of size alone unless she's a virgin or has Vaginismus. If she had as many lovers as you say, then its not the first possibility and if it was the second possibility she probably couldn't have had all those lovers in the first place.
    If she bled and sex was painful to her, its because you stuck it in her when she wasn't ready. She wasn't lubricated and your clumsy attempts at sex irritated her already dry vagina. Instead of worrying about her ex lovers, why don't you try to improve the skill her her current lover. (I'm talking about you, OP) Unless of course your entire post was complete BS...a definite possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by johnfisher View Post
    This is why 2 virgins marrying and making love to each other and only each other is such a beautiful thing, there are no comparisons, no jealousy and no discomfort knowing that your partner has been touched intimately by someone else.
    This is rare that 2 virgins marry its 2010
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~