+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Increadably stressed, help.

Increadably stressed, help.

So i just got dumped with my girlfriend of 8 months because we fight constantly. But now Ive found someone i really like and have a lot in common with just recently. After my ex noticed that i was really interested in this girl. she turned around and tried to get back with me, she said all the things that she would never say. And it really brought back a lot. I really loved her and we were the only one we've done stuff with. But then there's this other girl where i have so much in common with, and were at the point where we are going to date and i wouldnt be able to back out of it. What do i do? im just so stressed about it.
    The girl i like is going to go to college for 8 years and is 2 years younger.
    The girl i love is not and is the same age.
    The girl i loved told me she would wait to see if it works out. but i dont believe her
    Last edited by Fallen Angel; 30-12-10 at 02:54 AM.

The one that is going to college for 8 years is going to be in and out of relationships, and if you cross paths after 8 years you will two totally different people. The girl that dumped you is just a jealous freak, and will soon get over you. Stay single for awhile and you will only have to worry about yourself. Life will be so much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    So i just got dumped with my girlfriend of 8 months because we fight constantly.
    (1) Stress is an illusion bro. It isn't real until you make it real. STOP stressing over irrational women!

(2) Fighting constantly usually means you don't compromise, don't validate her opinions, don't respect her decisions
    and don't understand her nor where she is coming from (or vice versa)
    Women aren't easy to understand BUT it is very easy to be understanding towards what a woman wants.

Besides...You need patience with understanding in order to have a healthy successful relationship.
    This means when someone is upset with you, you don't shift BLAME back at them no matter what they say.
    This means curbing your ego because you realize there are 2 people in the relationship.
    This isn't 1953 anymore where the man does anything he pleases and the woman is supposed to just take it
    and go make him a sammich.

But now Ive found someone i really like and have a lot in common with just recently. After my ex noticed that i was really interested in this girl. she turned around and tried to get back with me, she said all the things that she would never say. And it really brought back a lot. I really loved her and we were the only one we've done stuff with. But then there's this other girl where i have so much in common with, and were at the point where we are going to date and i wouldnt be able to back out of it. What do i do? im just so stressed about it.
    The girl i like is going to go to college for 8 years and is 2 years younger.
    The girl i love is not and is the same age.
    The girl i loved told me she would wait to see if it works out. but i dont believe her
    Your sentence structure confuses me...
    Are you saying that when your ex noticed you happy with someone else she turned around and tried to get back with you?
    If this is the case it is a blessing you're not with her anymore because she is bad news.

"Oh look the man I dumped is happy with someone else. I think I'll go F it up!" (what she is probably thinking)
    You're not a game, you have feelings and shouldn't be toyed with.

What do I do?
    What you do not do is run back to someone who plays you as a fool, for one.
    Once a decision is made it should not be reversible unless she can show you
    she has changed and only once you are willing to accept it...it shouldn't be on her terms since she broke them
    in the 1st place dumping you.

Going to school has nothing to do with your feelings k?
    You shouldn't be loving another girl when you "like" someone else.
    That is completely selfish of you and shows you don't have your priorities straight.

Be a man and do the right thing.
    Sit the girl you *like* down that you have unfinished business with your ex girlfriend and
    until you sort it out you do not want to hurt her by feeling conflicting emotions that will hurt her
    (even though you already will once you tell her) because you didn't think about the girl's feelings
    (you like) due to your selfishness

There is nothing complicated with this situation.

wow. that makes actually alot of since. i did not look at it from that point of veiw. thanks for being brutally honest, i know what i must do.

wow. that makes actually alot of since. i did not look at it from that point of veiw. thanks for being brutally honest, i know what i must do.
    Trust me, when I finally started telling the truth (realizing the error in my ways)
    The girls that I broke up with thanked me later and gained respect for me and my actions
    in standing up for the truth and doing what was right, no matter what!

It also feels great knowing you told the truth about your feelings.