Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Did I sleep with him too soon?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dude, you've been with 30 women

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Dude, you've been with 30 women
    Yes I know this, that does not mean that I am proud of it though. In all honesty, I am ashamed that I gave in so easily in the past and let these girls use me for whatever reasons they had.

Quote Originally Posted by iloveyouforever View Post
    would guys really keep in touch that much if it was a booty call?
    men lead women on for sex dick heads
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I guess I don't see what there is to be ashamed of. 30 girls liked you enough to bang you. How would that not feel good?

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa89 View Post
    Thats not necessarily true. I slept with someone on the first night (only wanted sex, wasnt looking for a relationship) and we went on to be together for the best part of a year. Im not reccommending always sleeping with someone on the first night, but its not always true that if you do, that's all you get.

But with that said, I agree with most of the guys on here... whenever a guy tells me how much he likes me... thinks im beatiful etc I always assume they just want sex then if it happens, it happens on my terms because I know whats going on.

Do what sookie6 said, tell him where you are in this- if he wants you like he says he does, hell tell you- he might want to take it slow, but hell tell you. If he doesnt, its a lesson learnt and hopefully you would have picked up a few tricks you can use on guys!
    probaly why it ended the mystery was not there
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote Originally Posted by China View Post
    While we were texting yesterday, at one point I told him I missed him and our usual response when one of us says this is I miss you too. His response this time was I want you. I had a reaction but waited a while before I responded. When I did respond I said I feel like I'm becoming a booty call and I don't want to be a booty call. He responded, sorry, not my intent. I told him I just wanted to put it out there and didn't hear back from him. An hour later we spoke on the phone and I asked if I offended him with my statement. He asked what I was talking about and then was like oh wait I never texted you back. So then he said that he doesn't offend easily and that he would rather someone tell him how they feel and put it out there even if he then tells them they're wrong.

I feel like at this point I want to ask him if he is sleeping with other women. Not seeing others because everyone is right we haven't made that sort of commitment but at the same time we've been sleeping together for almost a month, we should at least be exclusive in that regard.
    ask him straight up
    Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    I guess I don't see what there is to be ashamed of. 30 girls liked you enough to bang you. How would that not feel good?
    I was only dating two of them. The rest of the girls generally wanted a one night stand, to make their ex jealous or get back at him for cheating. A couple of the girls were still dating their boyfriends when they slept with me. Just stupid reasons, when I really wanted to find a relationship but let my hormones take over like a fool.

Man if I were single I would totally be banging away. When I first got divorced, I totally imagine my life to be sex and booze....
    And then before I got any, I met the woman of my dreams.... so there goes my male-whore plans.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345