+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love letter opinions

Love letter opinions

Hello everyone..I just wanted to put a letter on here that i wrote..to see what a womans opinion is of my writing..male writing to a female by the way..thanks for all opinions and thoughts..oka..here goes..

We have both told each other many many times how much we love each other..Its beyond our explanation.so huge..so..EPIC that its beyond both of usand so truly AMAZING that it can not be explained..I have to say..I spend ALL of my timethinking about you.just wondering what your doing..if your oka..and missing you beyond my words..I always want to tell you my feelings and my thoughts.and tonight baby I am going to try again...I think I find a deeper way to express it each and everytime I try.but it still doesnt reach the true depth of my hear and soul..so here I am again up at 2:30 a.m. writing to in my bed you by the light of my lamp..When we first met I know i caught your eye first..then you caught mine..and I give you al my attention..but we have much more than that..I feel that love is what initiates 2 hearts and continues to grow with careful caring and nuturing of each others souls..When I tell you I love you..I mean SOOOO much more than just that..I am talking about a DEEP heartfelt true love that comes from my inner most --Deepest fiber of my body. and every single thought of you baby stirs me to my core..you know what I would do for you..I give you my all..my EVERYTHING time and time again..I'd walk thru fire..Allow you to become my life, my whole world..my EVERYTHING!!! I would give my life for you without a second thought..I have a burning desire to know you..to uncover your cares and needs and the willingness to try to understand those things that rip away at your heart and soul that only you know..I give you my all..my best because baby when you hurt ..I hurt (told you this many times before!!) When your happy with something small and minor..I am EXTATIC!!! when ever your down I am going to be there for you and hold you and support you thru anything and everything..I PROMISE you I will ALWAYS give you everything in me to keep our relationship filled with love..I will ALWAYS fight to keep our love burning strong..and if you ever feel like your crushed by lifes pressures..All i got to do is remind you baby that YOU are THE most inportant part of my life..and I wont ever..EVER give up nor will I let you!!I will always be 100% faithful to you and only you for the rest of my days..I have already and WILL continue to make sacrafices for you because you are my ONE and ONLY and I will never turn my back on you..your no longer just one of many..your are now my whole worldMy life..my everything!!! I long to spend teh rest of my days making you feel like that very special person that you truly are to me!!!!!I am going to make ALL of your dreams come true!!I swear!!I love you and it means much much more than just those three small words baby..I gave you my heart to keep--FOREVER!!!!!

I wanted to know if anyone thought it was good..average..poor hah i dunno..just looking for any thoughts..

Well...I mean, are you wanting critiques of your writing skills? It could do with some proofreading, if nothing else. It's pretty intense, and to be honest, I would only want to get a letter of this magnitude from someone who I'm extremely passionate about. But I'm sure if the recipient loves you as much as you love her, it'll go over great.

Yeah ,I agree. Put it through spellcheck cause it will make the girl feel like you really mean what you are writing about. I also think that you should make sure she's as in love with you as you are with her or she will just get creeped out lol, good luck man, hope it all goes well for you

I'm a guy, just so you know.

This isn't that great to be honest... I can tell it's not from a romance epistolary, or a compilation of well-written love letters. You probably invested a lot of time writing this letter, so I don't wanna put you down for it, but I can tell that you don't do a lot of writing. I'm sure, though, in any case, if you gave it to your admirer, she would appreciate it very much. You should definitely proofread it and revise it first, though. Using proper grammar makes a world of difference! There is no need for words to be written in capslock or with extra vowels or with exaggerated punctuation. If you find yourself doing this, try to be more creative in showing your passion.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i hate love letters with empty promises.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

empty promises and hollow/superficial words. he talks about how *amazing* "everything" is and bla bla, but he doesn't go into any amount of detail. "it can't be explained" - he's just too lazy to think about it and write something genuine. but this seems like a pretty average love letter - and i've read lots of them.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 02-01-11 at 02:43 PM.