+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why do some guys avoid touching their girl-friends like the plague

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    I'm not overprotective at all and had you touched my woman you'd have been eating blended food through a straw depending on how many teeth you had left (pun intended)
    You've got no respect for women, nor a woman's relationship plain and simple. It has nothing to do with me as it does with your lack of respect.
    I think it's sad that you haven't any skill with a woman you have to grab at their breasts as if it were cute.

Then again based on the them liking it says you have to surround yourself with girls with low self esteem and exploit them strictly because you lack big time.

Sad bro.
    Ha! If you even laid a finger on me, I would rip your arm off and smack you with the bloody end. Then I'd shove it up your ass so you can pull your head out of there. If I was that much of a little pushover, I would have had my ass handed to me dozens of times by now. Your overprotective tendencies are really obvious because you're making this personal. And furthermore, I do have lots of respect for my female friends (otherwise I wouldn't have so many!) Nothing I posted could be viewed as disrespectful other than grabbing breasts (see the comment in parentheses about being single) So you can stuff it.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Ha! If you even laid a finger on me, I would rip your arm off and smack you with the bloody end. Then I'd shove it up your ass so you can pull your head out of there. If I was that much of a little pushover, I would have had my ass handed to me dozens of times by now. Your overprotective tendencies are really obvious because you're making this personal. And furthermore, I do have lots of respect for my female friends (otherwise I wouldn't have so many!) Nothing I posted could be viewed as disrespectful other than grabbing breasts (see the comment in parentheses about being single) So you can stuff it.
    Makes you feel good to be a punk-ass shit talker doesn't it?

I think I've proven my point about you.
    Next time: try reading a little closer: as in (PUN INTENDED) as in just joking!
    This just proves you're so emotional and bitter. I used to be like you when I was younger.

And besides...if you had were so bold as to even attempt touching my girlfriend (being serious now)
    I wouldn't have had to do anything to you: She'd have slapped that self entitled swagger from out your mouth.

I don't take anything personal. I just see a sad little boy who doesn't know how to treat people.
    Don't take it personal if you're embarrassed about the way you treat your "friends." It's all good.

Just curious, why would you shove something up my ass? Are you gay?
    I mean there's nothing wrong with that if you are, I just love woman. Sorry.

Makes you feel good to be a punk-ass shit talker doesn't it?

I think I've proven my point about you.
    Next time: try reading a little closer: as in (PUN INTENDED) as in just joking!
    This just proves you're so emotional and bitter. I used to be like you when I was younger.

And besides...if you had were so bold as to even attempt touching my girlfriend (being serious now)
    I wouldn't have had to do anything to you: She'd have slapped that self entitled swagger from out your mouth.

I don't take anything personal. I just see a sad little boy who doesn't know how to treat people.
    Don't take it personal if you're embarrassed about the way you treat your "friends." It's all good.

Just curious, why would you shove something up my ass? Are you gay?
    I mean there's nothing wrong with that if you are, I just love woman. Sorry.
    Excuse me, but you started this. You will never know whether or not I am "talking shit", unless I decide to touch your girlfriend AND you put your grimy meathooks anywhere near me (When in the bloody hell will I ever touch *your* girlfriend? Your response was completely unwarranted, and it makes you look like some chump with no esteem that needs to "own his bitch" because he can't trust her to have a male friend.)

If your girlfriend was a friend of mine (Get it, "friend of mine"? I don't go around touching random women you illiterate piece of shit.), that means she would already be acquainted with my level of friendliness, and thus would not slap me - leaving you with no alternative to satisfy your insecure, overprotective tendencies than to confront me about it. Doesn't really help that I have to explain this to you. And since your Alzheimer's is kicking in, you self-proclaimed old dude, I'll reiterate: the reason I would shove your severed arm up your ass, would be to give you a hand in pulling your own head out of there, which is clearly lodged somewhere high up in your shit-filled colon. The cheap gay "joke" just shows your level of immaturity and lack of creativity for a better response. This is a fücking forum, where people post there own opinions and experiences, and if you happen not to like mine, you can kiss my ass. Where I'm from, we treat ladies with the utmost respect and we trust 'em too - perhaps the customs and formalities here are different than where you are, but that doesn't give you an instant warrant to threaten me or judge me. So again, stuff it.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 02-01-11 at 08:23 PM.

Perhaps the guys don't find you sexually desirable and therefore have no wish to touch you. But then some people (men and women) are just not touchy feely people.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Because you're hanging out with a bunch of softies. I touch my female friends all the time - tickling, patting, hugging, kissing (cheeks), putting my arm around them, and an occasional playful grab at their breasts (if we're both single). I don't usually apologize, either. One of them was dating an overprotective guy for a while who pulled me aside and told me not to touch her at all. He didn't last very long (pardon pun).
    My guy mates are playful like you are and I dont find it disrespectful. They dont grope my boobs regularly (some do once in a while if were drinking) but pretty much everything else you said and I think its fine. My girl mates do the same aswell, even more so. The reason it doesnt bother me is that I dont see them as 'guys'... all my guy mates are very asexual to me. And im sure I dont have low self-esteem!
    Impossible is nothing, your environment's irrelevant. Just don't let your emotions overpower your intellegence.

You let me know if you ever visit the United States and I promise you I will do the same when I go to Deutschland.
    You need to be taught a lesson in how you talk to people (and treat people) and I'd love to be the one to do it.

See, just because you and I disagree about things doesn't mean you have to act belligerent and tell me to "stuff it" or
    that I'm some illiterate piece of shit (who talks like that?) I mean are you 13? See what you don't seem to understand is that
    a friend in your circle doesn't mean touching them in mine and in many where self respect is exemplified by not touching them.
    So you honestly think grabbing their breasts is respectful just because they are single?

Women that have issues with affection that stem from neglect and abandonment DO need this touching.
    (Single) Women in my circles are assertive and have self respect and don't need to be touched by a friend.

Your experiences in life lead you to feel that being cocky, arrogant and self entitled warrant you touching your
    girl/friends as some sort of accomplishment and a testament to your "manliness" -K

See, even if I disagree with your opinion, I still respect it.
    YOU have a lot to learn *son* and I hope you do.

I don't judge I observe.
    A judgment is final and well, it looks like you have zero experiences in life to affirm your maturity.

When people talk about shoving things up other people's asses -it tells me they have a hidden fetish.
    When I see something I don't like, I don't say "that's gay."

But hey, it seems that you jumped the gun and never said or conveyed that my response was unwarranted.
    Had you -well I didn't think you would have taken offense due to your overly secure in your own skin self, so
    honestly man I apologize for offending you. I definitely misread what you wrote.

So I have to ask
    Why so serious?
    Last edited by SelflessnHumble; 03-01-11 at 02:43 AM.

You let me know if you ever visit the United States and I promise you I will do the same when I go to Deutschland.
    You need to be taught a lesson in how you talk to people (and treat people) and I'd love to be the one to do it.
    This is the lamest string of words I've read all day. I'm an American, you fücking idiot. Don't make me come there and cut off your fingers with a rusty spoon.

Women that have issues with affection that stem from neglect and abandonment DO need this touching.
    I greet all my female friends with a kiss on the cheek. I hug them when they need consolation. The rest (sometimes including breast grabbing) is all innocent and playful. I put my arm around all my friends. It's called sharing affection. There is only one type of guy who is bothered by this - overprotective, insecure jackass boyfriends.

The rest of your post is a bunch of crap and I will not respond to it. You have to earn my respect - I do not tolerate hostility under any circumstances.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 03-01-11 at 04:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa89 View Post
    My guy mates are playful like you are and I dont find it disrespectful. They dont grope my boobs regularly (some do once in a while if were drinking) but pretty much everything else you said and I think its fine. My girl mates do the same aswell, even more so. The reason it doesnt bother me is that I dont see them as 'guys'... all my guy mates are very asexual to me. And im sure I dont have low self-esteem!
    I've found that most girls enjoy a certain level of playfulness. It has nothing to do with self-esteem or daddy issues.

Breast grabbing can also be playful and non-sexual and I happen to have some friends who don't mind it as long as I'm not feeling them up. There *is* a difference.

I think that it is quite simple: your friends are less extrovert than you. Perhaps you are an extrovert and affectionate girl, and touching is something completely normal and without malice for you. But if they are a bit more shy and introvert, they will feel a bit uncomfortable with touching.
    In mi view, there isn't any additional meaning. It only depends on each person's personality.

7311 Newlin Street Whittier California 90602
    Let me know when you're on your way.
    Be sure to wear your favorite Batman shirt for added strength. You're going to need it.

I personally avoid physical confrontation cause I don't wanna freak someone out. But usually when I get to know the girl more I dont really mind touching. Either it's that or you don't shower? Just sayin xD

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sadie - I think it sounds like you need a LOT of attention. You might want to think about why that is.
    Last edited by vashti; 03-01-11 at 12:27 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Maybe, they avoid eye contact because if they look into their lover's eyes they will be turn to stone.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

I always touch the girls I know. My favorite move is to touch the belt area of their back and let my fingers drop right above their ass crack. You can tell if they are wearing a thong that way if you do it right, then you ask them, " Are you wearing that thong for me?".

Its always a home run.

Paul Cho

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Cho View Post
    I always touch the girls I know. My favorite move is to touch the belt area of their back and let my fingers drop right above their ass crack. You can tell if they are wearing a thong that way if you do it right, then you ask them, " Are you wearing that thong for me?".

Its always a home run.

Paul Cho
    Primo example of a forum troll.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast