+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A little confused...

A little confused...

Alright, I'd just like some insight on this girl I met about a month ago. I met her at work....she is pretty new but has a higher position than I do. I don't want to rush into asking her out as it is a bit frowned upon to date highers. We're allowed it just isn't common. I don't want to look like an idiot and get rejected and have the whole work place know about it.

There are about 20 of us working...she has an office job while I do odd jobs. She often comes from her office to help me do my work. She tells me about how she is single and her friends can't understand why she is. A few times she has mentioned to me about movies she wants to see. We went out of the province for a week with work and there was a large dinner at the end. I drank a little to much and ended up fooling around with another girl in front of the girl from my work. When the girl went to the washroom the girl from my work came up to me and gave me quite the speech about why I should just go back to my room and not sleep with her. She told me I would regret it in the morning and it seemed to really bother her. I asked her why I shouldn't and she said she "liked" me but I wasn't sure what like she had meant.

Now, a few friends of mine have known her for a few months longer than I have and often go drinking with her and her friends. She is constantly introducing them to her friends but never offers me to go to the club or meet her friends. I'm pretty sure my friend likes her as well so I try to hide the fact I like her. I really like her but she really confuses the hell out of me. I haven't had a crush on a girl for a long time and usually I'd just ask her out but due to the work circumstances I'm cautious. I should mention I'm 20 and she is 22.

Thoughts?

Just grow some and ask her out.....she's not going to wait for you forever. If you don't your friend will get in there ahead of you. She's made some obvious hints, are you that blind? or are you that much of a chicken shit?

You sound like you are in middle school...
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.