+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Get your Ex back

Get your Ex back

I been wondering, is it hard to get your Ex back? Does it sounds stupid when you want your Ex back?

Please post some tips here guys. This must be a great help for lovers out there who wants their Ex back in their arms. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by angela85 View Post
    I been wondering, is it hard to get your Ex back? Does it sounds stupid when you want your Ex back?

Please post some tips here guys. This must be a great help for lovers out there who wants their Ex back in their arms. :-)
    This cannot be answered based on just a question...There are countless experiences and scenarios where one could argue one over the other
    as to whether or not you should bet back with your ex.

Why don't you post about what you did, and what he did and then I can further assist you.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Exactly what the poster above said.Tell us the circumstances .There is like 1% of cases where it's worth to get back with ex and it actually works out. For sure, the reason of break up must be worked out and next time try working out the problem before breaking up . Break up should be the final step, the amen of relationship. Also, both of (ex)partners have to really love each other and be willing to get back together and fix it. They need to want it very ,very much. If you feel that you need your ex back ,be sure that it's not just because you got used to the thought of having a partner,being in relationship etc. Well, anyway it's most likely that it won't work out. It's just the way it is. I really don't know anybody that got back together with their ex and stayed with them long after that. Or was trully happy. Cause sooner or later, the unsolved problems come back with double power and kill the relationship. People ... Isn't it just better and easier to prevent rather than to fix?
    I wazzzz here

Thanks guys. I am not good in telling stories guys that's why I just want to know some tips maybe who had experience already. Your right I must tell the story first to give you guys an idea.

Your right Petit, its good to have this as a circumstances so that I could relate on the advices. Thanks.