+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do girls like?

What do girls like?

I just wanted to ask all the girls her their honest opinion on the " perfect " guy. I mean this in personality and looks for example do you like sweet guys? Romantic guys? Bad boys? Quiet guys? Dominant guys? Please put as much detail in these answers as you feel comfortable thanks I will look forward to reading them

The perfect guy?

Well, if I could design my own guy, the top priorities would be that he is extremely smart and can make me laugh. He couldn't take himself too seriously and would need to know how to go with the flow. He would be self-confident and go after what he wants. I don't care that he have wealth or any particular level of career success, but whatever goals he has set for himself in life, he has tended to achieve them.

He would be kind, not in a way that seeks to impress, but in a way that comes without thought and is ingrained. Kind to me and his family and friends and random people on the street and waiters and dogs and small children. The kind of guy that people feel lucky to have as a friend. He would NOT be self-centered. He would be polite as well.

He wouldn't feel the need to play games in romantic situations. He would be willing to tell me how he feels, discuss the relationship, apologize when needed and accept an apology. He would not pout or be passive aggressive to get his way, he would tell me what he wants and needs and be willing to compromise and adjust and expect me to do the same. He would trust me as well as I show I can be trusted.

Beyond that, all I require is a sexual/physical spark and a strong libido that matches my own. But if I really get to design my own guy, he will be about 6 feet tall with dark hair and blue eyes, big hands and a nice voice like an old-time radio announcer. And an amazing lover.

When you say self confidence how do you mean it? The confidence that the guy can do what he desires to do or the confidence of his physique? Also how would you go for the average looking guy or the picture perfect model guy?

The confidence that he is good enough as he is and the confidence that he can accomplish what he plans to accomplish. I am not impressed by a guy who is overly impressed by his own looks. I tend to be drawn to guys who have a few extra pounds, although I have happily dated extremely skinny guys as well.

I actually don't really like model-looking guys. When I see an overly muscular guy my age, I think he probably has his priorities screwed up. There are only so many hours in the day, and either his career or his homelife suffer if he is putting 3-4 hours into his biceps every day. But that is just my biased opinion from watching my ex obsess over fitness while missing out on his son's infancy.

My boyfriend, who meets every criteria above aside from his brown eyes, could not ever have been a model. But he is everything I was looking for and more, and I think he is super-sexy.

someone as crazy as me.. and i found him. =]

I agree totally your priorities a flawless in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by red_sparrow View Post
    someone as crazy as me.. and i found him. =]
    This I can relate to lol , brought back memories :,)

Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post
    This I can relate to lol , brought back memories :,)
    lol aww. me too :') i feel like making a homemade picture frame and putting little hearts and whatnot on it. with glue ...
    and i'm usually as cynical and cold as a brick. well, COLD as the brick. as cynical, maybe, as Joan Rivers.

I think pretty much what Take2 said applies to me also.

I like a guy who has a lot in common with me...especially music and cars. Oh and drink beer