+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forgive?

Forgive?

if u broke it up with ur b/f or g/f because they cheated on you, and u loved them more than the world... who would be able 2 forgive them?

this is in terms of;
    1. Cheating by them kissing
    2. Cheating by them having sex

Who could forgive??????

I couldn't forgive either. I'd have to end exclusivity with both. At the MOST I'd suggest an "open" relationship if they only did #1 (and basically try to turn them into a **** buddy)

Rod Steele

no i would not forgive because i would never be able to trust again and no trust no realtionship!
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

I wouldnt forgive either! Oh hell no! I find something like that out, I dont care how much I care for that person, there ass is to the curb.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

i would be able to forgive, but there is no way in hell i would ever talk to them again. the only reason i would forgive is because it is just way too hard to walk around with that anger, for me.

ok let me rephrase in life i agree that its not good to cary burdens such as anger and resentment and yes i agree that i would forgive that person eventually
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

same here. I can forgive and forget, its easier to let go of it all, but damnit, you cheat your bootie is gone. No second chances on that one.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Lets see...

1. Most likely you'd be gone. Depends on the situation too. Were you drunk? How long have you been together with that person? Is this the first time this has happened? Is the relationship going smoothly to begin with? etc.

2. No way in HELL!!! Dump his ass...

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

I think that you have to forgive and forget, other wise you will only be hurting your self. But on the other hand we can kind of tell the future from the past. I mean how many times do you have to kill some one to be considered a murder? Just once, and how many times do you have to cheat to be called a cheater...sorry to say but just once. If you cheat that shows a shallowness shadyness, that you can't be fully commited.

If someone cheats on you, you should dump them immediately. Once a cheater, always a cheater really does apply. If you've ever seen Maury, the women take back men who have cheated on them as many as five times. And each time they come back to the show, they are completely surprised they got cheated on again. Don't let that be you. It's not one of those things that can just happen by accident. It requires planning and so it is an intentional act. With that in mind, cheating is unforgivable.

how about if someone cheats on you by going on a date with someone else (no kissing or sex though)?

Quote Originally Posted by nfgfan
    how about if someone cheats on you by going on a date with someone else (no kissing or sex though)?
    Then I guess they evidently have a completely different idea of what an "exclusive" relationship means than I do. In which case, if they want to date other people, I would say, "Sure thing. Go ahead. But don't date me anymore."

Rod Steele

my ex cheated on me and I think it's not so much a case of forgiving him as forgiving myself for missing the early signs and picking a loser and still loving him. That's been the really hard part because inspite of everything he's done I still love him.

and yes his ass hit the curb so fast he didn't know what hit him.

how bout if u were on a break n ur partner went n had sex... n she was drunk, saying that she didnt want 2 but it just happened....???

matters the person...i care more about the emotional cheeting the fisical
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast