+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is this creepy??

Is this creepy??

I came to the site because I have a question.

I was at work today and I'm sitting at my desk and I hear the door buzzer that goes off when someone enters. In walks a very beautiful girl that sparked my attention instantly. Now she wasn't a model or anything way out of my league, although I am told I am very attractive and that I have good qualities. She just had a natural beauty that I couldn't take my eyes off of her. But anyway, I cleared my throat and took a deep breath and proceeded to go help her. Approaching with a smile, I asked how she was doing and stuttered when I locked eyes with her. I felt like an idiot as she smiled back and talked about the problem she was having. Unfortunately the problem was out of my control and I had to call Dealer Support. Well, the bad part is that they had me on hold for almost half an hour and I kept having to apologize to her that it was taking so long. She kept smiling and saying that it was ok and that she had time and it was no rush. COOL! So I helped her out, got everything under control for her and sent her off. She said thank you with a smile as she looked into my eyes and told me I was very nice. I said thank you and to come back if she had any more problems and she said that she definitely would. She walked out and took one last look at me as she smiled and walked out the door........Unfortunately, my boss was sitting right behind me, so I couldn't flirt with her or anything or ask for her number. I had to keep it professional and I did. THIS SUCKS! I've been at this job for almost 4 months and I've seen lots of good looking women who were very nice, but I never wanted to hit on any of them. With her it was different. I was attracted to everything, her looks, her voice, her eyes, her smile. I was like wow......

OK, now that the story is over I'll go on.....Now this may seem creepy, but I knew her full name because I had to get her info to help her out. So when I got home I thought I'd just look her up on facebook. Well, she has a profile! Question is, would it be creepy to add her as a friend and maybe try to talk to her then? Or should I maybe just wait to see if she stops by my store like she said she would? I just think it'll be a little creepy to just up and add her. It's already stalker status that I even looked to see if she had a facebook page! Would you be creeped out if a guy you met tracked you down and found your facebook and added you as a friend? lol

Advice please and thank you!
    Last edited by haoleflip719; 04-01-11 at 10:01 AM.

That is very creepy. Don't do it. That's called being a stalker.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Raze is right... dont do it.............. Just wait and see if she shows up for a COUPLE of months if she doesnt, add her to facebook, if she accepts tell her a bullshit story that you were looking for one of your BFF and you came across her name (which you would tell her its your BFF name) hope i helped

NO. NEVER do this, ever! You most certainly will creep her out and lose any chance with her if you try to contact her on facebook.

Listen to the wise wise posters, you don't want to be bagged by Scooby and the gang after all!