+ Follow This Topic

Thread: yes or no?

yes or no?

would you as men, (think of urself as the age of 31) date a girl who is 20 years old? Date like... seeing a future together. A long term relationship.

YES or NO?
    Id rather hurt than feel nothing at all

I can't say I never would, but it is an age gap I would try to avoid. I have known couples of those ages who have made it work though, at least as well as any same age couples I know.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    (Guy's age : 2 ) + 7 = This age or more is the perfect age. Now let's count it again on your example

(31 : 2 ) + 7 = 22,5 <-- Oops, it's not exactly 20.
    I wazzzz here

apparently just saying "no" is too short of a response, so: no.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah91 View Post
    would you as men, (think of urself as the age of 31) date a girl who is 20 years old? Date like... seeing a future together. A long term relationship.

YES or NO?
    No. A 20 year old doesn't know what their future or long term is. They might think they do, but they don't. And I'm 24, I'd still not date a 20 year old.

In the past I would say yes, but now I would say no. I'm 23 and I wouldn't date a 20 year old. I would date someone who is my age or older, because they are more mature than girls who are 20. Girls who are 20 like to party.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Probably not, but I can't say no for sure. Age is just not a good indicator of 1) maturity and 2) compatibility. It has certainly happened though so not sure what the significance of polling people here is.

Yes, I'd date a 20y/o when I reach 31. Casually, but it probably wouldn't amount to a relationship.

Hell ya!!!!
    LIVE IT UP !!! IT'S.. OK, TO BE STUPID

sadie_genie Guest
    Sorry to interrupt since this is suppose to be male answers only. But from a 21 year perspective, I am often hesitant to date a 30 year old when the opportunity arrives because a 30 year old would be looking for a serious relationship and possibly marriage while a 20ish year old has a long future ahead and plenty of options. They are just in different stages of their life. Unless, the 20ish year old doesn't have much of a career plan and wants to settle down to a marriage, the future of the relationship looks gloomy.

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    (Guy's age : 2 ) + 7 = This age or more is the perfect age. Now let's count it again on your example

(31 : 2 ) + 7 = 22,5 <-- Oops, it's not exactly 20.
    That's not really accurate. I've taken the liberty of writing a better equation to determine age appropriateness.

((3/2)(31))^(4/5) = 21

The math equations have nothing to do with anything.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelmakemelol View Post
    That's not really accurate. I've taken the liberty of writing a better equation to determine age appropriateness.

((3/2)(31))^(4/5) = 21
    Jerk

I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by sarah91 View Post

YES or NO?
    When I was 31? Yeah, though I wouldn't necessarily see a long-term future together.

See, men don't think like women about dating. Women generally don't see a point to dating a guy unless he seems like potential marriage material. A guy is generally willing to keep seeing a woman as long as sex seems like a possibility.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

I am 24 dating a girl that turns 20 in a few days and I can tell you I feel like I am honestly pushing the age boundary. Being 31, you are AGES more mature then her, no matter what shes says.