+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Freakin' sweet spoiled moments.

Freakin' sweet spoiled moments.

Well, here it goes. There's this guy living at my friend's because of family problems and well, I really like him! We saw each other like three or four times, but it's always so great! He's the most charming guy in the whole Universe and the sweetest! Like for example, he uses me as a pillow and can't stop saying how much I'm comfortable. One time my friend's parents we're in a fight and he asked me to go take a walk, the whole time we were walking, we totally clicked. He then asked me to go to the movies, went home and took HOURS to get ready! Nothing happened in the theatre, but when we went out God he was sweet as hell! Even though we're living in Quebec and in Winter it's like the North Pole, he gave me his coat when he saw I was cold. He had a t-shirt on! He then asked for hugs because he wanted ME to get warm, even though I wasn't the one who needed heat! After that we sat for like an hour on a bench in the bus station and talk, talk and connected even more. But here's the problem: THE WHOLE FREAKIN TIME HE KEPT ASKING ME QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS GIRL HE'S IN LOVE WITH, WHO'S MY FRIEND'S FRIEND! I don't know what to do, I mean you can't act like he does if you don't love someone, no? What does it mean? I've been in love once and I know the feelings. And I'm definitely in love. I really need advices. P.S. Sorry if some sentences are weird, I don't speak English perfectly, I'm French!

Peut etre il te veut et l'autre fille aussi? Mon avis - laisse un peu de distance entre vous deux - il a besoin de decider qu'il veut. Bonne chance.

He is being nice to you not because he is interested in you, he is interested in the information you have about this girl, and the reference - you vouching for him and telling this girl that he is a really nice guy. Also he probably sees you a bit as a sister since you two are both experiencing family problems.

Anyway you have seen him a grand total of '3 or 4' times, and on a casual basis. THAT IS NOT LOVE. That is infatuation.

My advice is see other guys, stop obsessing about this guy who you are infatuated with, and if you can do that you can keep in casual contact with this guy. Maybe he will get over his love (and I mean this sarcatically since it sounds like another case of infatuation to me) for some girl he barely knows, and notice you. But until that happens (remember it is likely it will never happen), experience life and hang out with friends and other guys.

You should stop seeing him unless you want to be plan B girl.