+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Being a dick over $2.00?

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    I was working at ice cream shop . Everybody was saying " Oh my gosh, you need to eat all those ice creams all the time" . I said no, cause I actually don't like ice creams that much. What I was eating were hot waffles with cherries and cream OMG, I could eat it forever
    I was eating them everyday lol
    When I was visiting some relatives last week we got some pizza. There were a bunch of people that looked to be under 21 there and SO many of them were fatties. I looked at my brother in law and said "you can tell which of them eat here". He joked that they probably sit in the back and say "one pepperoni for you, and one for me, and one for you....." while they prepare the pizzas, lol.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Well, I understand your cause, but I wouldn't make such a big deal about it. Time is money.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    A chocolate company named Fanny May? I'll bet their sales aren't too hot these days, for obvious reasons lol.
    LOL...my bad I misspelled the company name...it's Fannie May!

Ha, I didn't even think of that. I was thinking about the fact that many are upset that Fannie Mae was bailed out by the government and the name similarity might cause a drop in sales. You know how americans can be silly about things like that.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    shouldn't this thread be called, "being a dick for an idiot who raped me of 2 bucks?"

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by PunjabiPower View Post
    what is thread about?
    It's about two dollars. I hope Incognito doesn't spend it all in one place.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

'Do I get one $500 whore or 500 $1 whores?'

a bit late, but, I'm with you on the principle thing. It's obviously not for the money; it's clear that one will spend more time and money in the end fighting it. It's about fighting injustice! Don't let them get away with trying to screw you. Maybe that's why they do it, come to think of it...when the majority of the people won't fight it or try to get their money back (as most posters here proved), it's a great way to get a hold of a lot of money..take one or two dollars from a lot of people..only one in ten will ask for it back...maybe make it a bitch to get it back and even less will actually get it back..you can make quite a killing! It'll work like mail-in rebates..how many people actually send them in?..probably less than half.

(1) Did you research this "site" prior to purchase. (my guess is no)
    (2) Did you CALL and verify the correct prodecure(s) to identify the part #, return policies even IF it is their fault (my guess is no)

It is clear that site's absolve their misinformation by having a term and or a condition that states the site isn't responsible for
    typographical errors: you lose automatically. However there are things you can do now:

Contact their office, ask to speak to the supervisor and try to tell them you will issue a chargeback for the entire cost of the item
    and only after they ship you a prepaid label to send back the wrong charger: will you send it back, not before. Next, let them
    know you will file a report and open a claim with the Better Business Bureau and make sure your word of mouth kills
    potentially 10 times more than the cost of the original item due to their negligence.

If they still refuse?
    Issue a charge back with your original method of payment's institution: Credit Card, right?

Last, the next time you don't take what their chinese BS site says, you do your own research and make sure
    that all of your bases are covered in the event mishaps happen: because they happen all the time.

Truth be told man, $2.00 is chump change, BUT it's YOUR money. It is the principle.

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    No se amigo... I think I would give it a rest. I think it costs more to deal with it arguing and sending those e-mails(energy) plus electricity you pay when you're using the electronic devices to deal with it. I would agree if it would be at least dunno 10-20$ ,but 2 ... Ehh, imagine that you lost it on the street, I would do that and forget about the stuff. What you can do to recompensate this situation to yourself, you can now tell everybody, your friends,family, members of this forum, members of other forums and website that this website sucks and people shouldn't buy there. Even if one person decides to not buy there because of your message, it will be already your revenge.
    That's a very good point. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    How much is your time worth?
    Honestly, I like your statement. Short but precise.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12