+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 5 simple tips how to get your ex back

5 simple tips how to get your ex back

Are you going through a hard time because of a recent break up? Do you feel really sad about it? Don’t be. There is always a way to woo him back. You might think that it’s pretty tough to do it because it’s him you’re trying to win back. The 5 simple tips, to get your ex back, given below won’t require you to lose your dignity. Getting him back after a break up will seem easier to do with these tips. They will also take you on a right path to heal the broken ends.

Here are the 5 tips.
    1. Change your attitude.You have to come out of your desperation. Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

2. Try not to expect too much. Do not expect things. It will only pull you down. Stop thinking about the things you used to do in the past.

3. Give him enough space. Unlike women, men need more time to handle themselves after a breakup.Give him the space he wants and try not to pester him.

4. Be a new and better you.Aside from changing your attitude, you also have to change yourself. So take a break and try something new.

5. Be patient. Things don’t change overnight. So take things slow. Mending a broken relationship takes time.

Your boyfriend feels the same pain that you do. Sooner or later he will start to miss you. He might see the changes in you and fall for you all over again. It is a cliché but love is sweeter and better the second time around.

Nice tips i like to read stuff like this helps me out alot with stuff.

What a load of complete romantic shit. Relationships finish for good reasons and unless those are dealt with then any idea of 'winning him/her back' will NOT work long term. If you are in a serious relationship then you don't break up/ask for a pause/need personal time for stupid reasons.

I was in a relationship this year. It broke up because I found her selfish and manipulative. Did she stop being selfish and manipulative? No - so are we back together in some lovely dovey Disney style world? NO, of course not.

If someone's gonna do those things, (s)he should better do it for himself, not for "winning" their ex back.

Not true....my ex was a complete idiot, he had a great girl, left me stranded without a word and never came back.