+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Guys... what do men really want to know when they ask this question?

Guys... what do men really want to know when they ask this question?

Hi everyone.

I went on a second date with a guy I met online. Towards the end of the date, he asked me what the wildest thing I've ever done is? What do guys really want to know when they ask this question? What does it REALLY mean?

Testing the waters on being naughty. imo
    LIVE IT UP !!! IT'S.. OK, TO BE STUPID

It's a screening question to make you feel that you need to validate yourself to him. Guys in general make the initial contact and that act alone tells the girl that the guy is intrested. In order to turn the table around we have to ask questions of that nature to level the playingfield. I use questions like that myself and I follow up with: "So you're not as adventurous as you first seem" if I get a boring answer. Having the "upper-hand" is always nice.

He wants to know if anal is out of the question. How are we meant to know what he means. We're not mind readers

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl2011 View Post
    Hi everyone.

I went on a second date with a guy I met online. Towards the end of the date, he asked me what the wildest thing I've ever done is? What do guys really want to know when they ask this question? What does it REALLY mean?
    This is a funny and loaded question.
    Most bros I've known ask a girl this question with confidence because they are wanting to hear something
    mild or tame as compared to what they've done themselves...It's even funnier when you answer with the truth
    and your past is filled with racy intimate stories Cinemax would be wanting to shoot reenactments of!

It shouldn't matter BUT to him it does.
    We know nothing of this guy nor how he is as a baseline so how could we know more than your own intuition?
    Usually it is asked playful, but if he sounds serious he could be a virgin OR not sexually experienced.

Hi everyone.

He wants to gauge how kinky you are and how good the sex is going to be. There's no other reason a guy would ask. And he's trying to be flirty. The timing is 'cuz he was trying to establish some flirting to lead into possible 2nd date sex.

That's about it. He might be trying to boast a bit, but assuming he's not a complete douchebag there are easier and more subtle ways to boast. I'd use the question to bump up the flirty level if it was nearing the end of the date and I didn't like where it was at.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hi everyone.

Don't answer a question like this if it is related to sex. They will use it against you later. Your sexual history should remain private.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

If I'm asked a question like that, I'm assuming he's wanting some clue as to how adventurous I may be and I'd ignore a question like that. Eff all to do with him, how wild I may have been in the past and if I told him, his next question would probably be 'Who with'? Vash is right.....it's something they can use against you.

I think this is the kind of question that insecure guys ask. Don't answer with anything interesting, because they will freak out with jealousy and resentment.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

I turn questions like that back on the guy: "Do you mean like jumping out of an airplane wild, impromptu road trip to the beach wild, or another kind of wild?" If he says he wants bedroom details, I'd say "You don't want to hear all about me and some other guy. Let's just say for now that I am open to all sorts of adventures in life, with the right company."

Quote Originally Posted by Take2 View Post
    Let's just say for now that I am open to all sorts of adventures in life, with the right company."
    ^^^Class. 'Tis very rare indeed.

Thanks for all the responses and suggestions

He said wild in an aspect of life - wasn't really talking of sex (only?) Said he asked to know more about me!