Hi everyone,

I review a lot of websites and I thought I'd share some very unique online dating sites that I have come across which would be of help hopefully. Especially the Valentne's Day coming up, it would be great if some of you make a great use out of these.

cupidtino.com - for all the Apple laptop users. I don't get it, but this sounds like an exclusive club for those who use Macs to meet each other through a common interest. Apparently it's taking off. Sounds like fun!

howaboutwe.com - site suggests you an activity which you might like to do with a stranger who have same interest as you! why not go to a gallery together? or go to the races?

mingleness.com - this is a place where you can "match-up" your friends with your other friends! if you have a single friend and you think you can set him/her up with another friend, this looks like a fun and safe way to do it!

there you go. so don't get too disappointed if things don't work out for you. there are all these resources available for you out there, so go make the most out of it!