+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he running?

Is he running?

I met a boy online lately. And we began to talk intensively. He likes my photos very much It seems like we understand each other really good. But we haven't met yet, but he already says he is in love with me and is crazy over me. Is it possible what do you think or is he just playing with em? Is it possible to be serious about a girl you have't met in life, only virtually.
    just want some love...

He sounds a bit crazy to be honest. And desperate. How in hell can you love somebody that you've never met? I'd stay away from him.

maybe he's in love ? ot is he crazy? i am confused
    just want some love...

People who will tell you they are in love with you and after 2 seconds of knowing you are either:.... 1. Desperate 2. Playing you

There is no way that he can actually be in love with you at this point. He doesn't know you at all. So that leaves three options -
    1) He has some issues and you should probably steer clear of him. or
    2) He is immature, desperate, etc. and doesn't understand what love is and has some issues.
    3) He thinks you are a fool and that by saying that he loves you he might get some.

The second option is probably the least worrisome, but my advice would be to back away from this one.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Quote Originally Posted by aksy View Post
    I met a boy online lately. And we began to talk intensively. He likes my photos very much It seems like we understand each other really good. But we haven't met yet, but he already says he is in love with me and is crazy over me. Is it possible what do you think or is he just playing with em? Is it possible to be serious about a girl you have't met in life, only virtually.
    (1) A meaningful lasting relationship from an online meet? Unlikely but not impossible.
    -See when you finally meet: all of the talk goes "out the window" and both of you are expecting follow through on the words said.
    -This is why online meets are a foolish thing to do. Why? Con artists! They will use expressions like, "Really???!!! Me Too!!!!" or agree with you just to build a false bond -on lies you have in common.

(2) While it is so easy to love someone I highly doubt pictures and conversation (from text on a screen) could invoke "love." (in my experience)
    -It sounds like a CON because he is infatuated with your beauty, using what you say to him first against you (like a psychic)

Then there are the outcomes of making decisions with, for or against someone you don't even really know.
    Imagine you change your mind. Normal people simply move on. What if he stalks you? Either through the phone, your house (if you told him where you live) chatting?
    What if he showed up to your house unannounced? Would you think it was cute? (I've had this happen, hence why I mentioned it)

If you're going to chat online: screen these people with open ended questions that cannot be answered with yes and/ no.
    You can tell when people lie because they don't use details, but even more obvious is when they're unwilling to expound on the account(s) -Red flag-
    Trust me you don't want to be the object of someone's infatuation/obsession. Cute becomes "freaky" really quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by aksy View Post
    maybe he's in love ? ot is he crazy? i am confused
    Everybody wants some love.
    Why get it from a complete stranger?

Don't be confused.

How old are each of you?
    What do your past relationships consist of (both of you)
    What did he tell you? Did you ask?

Yeah, that sounds a bit crazy.. I'd probably stay away from him too..