+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Little Advice Required...

Little Advice Required...

My ex girlfriend and I broke up nearly 2 years ago. Since then we have kept in frequent contact, speaking and texting regularly and we recently exchanged Christmas presents, in addition to birthday presents last year. When together we were extremely happy, had a great chemistry and this has continued to today. The problem, and our downfall was the fact that I have erectile dysfunction disorder. We were quite young (we were together from ages 19-23) and basically couldnt deal with it. In the final six months of our relationship, we stopped even trying to have sex and when we broke up, my ex said it was because we had become merely friends.

Now fast forward 2 years, we seemingly have moved on but I still love her. We talk regularly and I have conquered my erectile dysfunction. Do I stand a chance? what should I do? We had 4 great years in spite of EDD already, how do I convince my ex that we could have an even better relationship now?

I would just be honest with her. ....about your feelings for her and about the fact that you have overcome your EDD. Just give her the facts. If she still has romantic feelings for you she should let you know, and if she just wants to be friends it could be because of any number of factors in her life.

You have nothing to lose!

Try romance woman love it and try not to dwell on the past
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Talk to her

Yesss talk to her. I think there is innate biological memory when it comes to being fulfilled by a man. That takes many forms and pleasuring is a life long journey for most. If you tell her, no matter what she says at that moment, she has time to think about how you could mission fulfill in bed to round off your wonderful relationship you already have ( again). It may take no time at all or some time. But go ahead and use that erection somehow!