+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My girlfriend dumped me without any reason... and found someelse within 2 weeks... it

My girlfriend dumped me without any reason... and found someelse within 2 weeks... it

Hello everyone...

This is gonna be a bit long.... but would request to be patient and read this... coz i m in so much pain that i cant explain....

I am 28 years old and i had been working in Dubai.. While i was in Dubai i fell in love with a girl, she was 4 years younger to me and a very nice girl. I then proposed her and we were in a relationship. The more time i spent time with her the more i started falling for her. But when i had met her she had come out of a nasty break up wherein her ex had cheated on their 4 years relationship. As time progressed she on a regular interval (3-4 months) used to tell me tat she is not tat sure about me, which used to prick me a bit and few times i initiated tat we dont see each other then. But she insisted to work it out and i felt very glad about it. I infact did a lot of things for her, like was there for her all the time whenever she felt depressed or whenever she used to recall the ugly incident of her break up wit her ex. I used to literally cancel all my other social outings just to be with her or talk to her without making her realise that i m being selfless. Then recession struck.. my company started cutting staffs to a lot extend and i culdnt survive for long. So i was sacked too but i stayed in Dubai for another 3 months for her and to look for a job as well and utimately found a decent job but didnt get the appointment letter as the new company's MD was out of town and my visa was expiring. She said she was scared and loves me too too much to loose me and she has fallen for me physcally and mentally (SIGH!). I told her that i wuld be coming back soon maybe within a month for my new job but after i reached India my bad luck struck, the new company got sumone else in place of me due to some CEO's influence. Then after a few days she started saying tat long distance never works and we shuld part, i tried to convince her but she said she doesnt want to fall in love again and dont need a boyfriend and wants some time on her own coz it hurts a lot. I got a bit upset and angry as i had lost my job and my dad too lost his job and she is almost ready to leave me. Then I thought i should respect her thoughts and said alrite but i was damn confident that she loved me so much tat we will be together again and its just a rough patch. She kept calling though telling how much she loves me and i m the only real thing happend in her life (Again... SIGH!) so tat built up more confidence in me that she is mine.. infact she had been doing this earlier too when randomly she wuld say tat she is not sure about me and then come back to me immediately but i never took it seriously.. So i decided to look for a good job and then make a good practical and impressive plan to continue my relationship with her. It took me almost 2 weeks to get all these things done and i noticed that she has never tried to contact me in the last 2 weeks so i mailed her asking whats wrong. And then came the thunderbolt... She says she has moved on and she never loved me all this while, she says i was never more than a friend to her and she never missed me at all when i was away and she had multiple crushes too... I was like "WHAT THE ****" ... I became angry, furious, sad, etc. and even desperate to get her back but all what i got is sheer insult. She said i was hounding her and i m not a nice person. We have been with each other for almost 2 years.... I broke down, coz to not love sumbody is exceptable to some extend but giving such a farewell to sumbody who loved you and stood by you in ur dark days is unacceptable. And guess what ... the guy she is seeing now is a doctor and he lives in another country (RIGHT!!! long distance doesnt work)......... and they have never even met each other before. I removed her from my facebook so that i dont see those things "in a relationship" and all the lovey dovey walls... but recently thru one of my friends id (who has her in his friends list) saw her facebook account.... man there is an album of almost 30 pictures where they r hugging smilling and having a good time... and the walls r so romantically filled up... i mean watever she is sharing publically about him she had never even told me about us "personally" It pains man.. so basically after seeing those things i have lost all the self esteem and the future looks dark and unhappy... She was very cruel to me who loved her unconditionally . She kept holding on to me till she found a replacement for herself and almost treated me like shit when i asked her to come back... i know i m totally acting like tat teenage whining girl... but tats how it is...

I am in sheer pain.... dont know wat is it... the problem is i hve come to a conclusion tat i will never find anyone like her... even though it was fake.... i m 28.... and its too late to find sumone again (a real girl ofcourse) and build tat relationship and live with her ever after...... and infact it doesnt seem tat she has got into a rebound relationship.... coz her rebound was me wen her ex cheated on her.... she repaired all the damage while she was wit me... and she now is happy with someone.... she was damn cruel....

I am extremely sorry guys to post this big post... but culdnt help it... i need help... like a lot... dont know how to face all this... i m bit weak to fight all this shit....

People do not dump other people for no reason. So you need to understand why she dumped you. And if she has a new BF that's not really any of your business is it? Why not try to find a new girlfriend for yourself

More likely, she was already with the other guy before she dumped you. Two weeks is a pretty short time to find the next boyfriend.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Either she was cheating on you, or she wasn't into you to begin with.

Move on, you deserve MUCH better than a flighty girl who jumps from person to person.

Hi,

sorry if this hurt. she doesnt loved you. she is just using you to her benefit. but that ugly girl sure nasty that despite you do everything for her she insulted you. not a good girl for you. find a new one.

Thank you guys.... but cant beleive tat she fed me so many lies in the last 2 years.... tat she loved me unconditionally... i was her life... man it hurts... how can her decision be right?? the guy she is seeing is living in another country.... she hadnt even met him.... i dont know ... i m 28 now and its difficult to find a girl at this age.. i m from india... and almost girls of my age or close to my age r gone married... .i dont think so i can find a better girl like her... even if she was fake....

Sounds like you were a rebound. Used you to get over her ex and you paved the way to her moving on.

Some people can be using basta*ds.

Hey, you are NOT too old to find that girl, don't be rediculous! You will get over this, time heals...the best revenge is SUCCESS...throw yourself into YOU for a while, do things to improve yourself, and GO OUT! Meet new people...you'll be suprized what a new crowd can do for you. Whatever you do, DO NOT give up on love!! Trust me, SHE is out there, now GO FIND HER!
    Best Wishes and Cheers!

@ xxazurexx : Thanx dude... i think u r absolutely right... i was her rebound and as i said she repaired all the damages while she was with me and moved on to sumonelese wen she was fine.... seriously man... how can sumone be so cruel and mean

@ SunShineToeS : Thankx bro... you are right ... i hve to start picking the pieces of my life and start working towards hving a better life.... its already been 4 months i hve been moaning on this.... dont know abt whether i m gonna find a better girl or not... but will now consiuously make an effort for "myself".... thanx again...

Quote Originally Posted by jackcobain View Post
    @ xxazurexx : Thanx dude... i think u r absolutely right... i was her rebound and as i said she repaired all the damages while she was with me and moved on to sumonelese wen she was fine.... seriously man... how can sumone be so cruel and mean
    I'm sure it wasn't intentional. I been a rebound guy before and it sucks, no doubt. Thing is, you never really know how damaging her previous relationship was to her self confidence and psyche. You could've been that emotional and sexual fix she needed to regain her confidence, and once you met her needs she didn't need you any more. It's a harsh reality. The beauty is that you can take what you learned from this experience and not only use it in your next relationship, but now you can recognize the signs and help your friends that may get in the same situation.
    no links in signatures, mmmk?

hey dean... u right... but at the same time its not fair for someone to do sumthing like this... i mean she kept feeding me all the time tat how she loves me and i m the only real thing tat has happened in her life... as i had mentioned i lost my job... and the moment tat happened she said she doesnt love me and started dating sumone whom she had never even met... they met thru internet... but he was a doctor and a very well to do guy financially... withing few weeks after she said she has moved on with him... she went all the way to his country to meet him.... Everybody has the right to choose... but not at the cost of sumbody elses feelings and life....

I agree Jack, I been a rebound guy before... I was chewed up and spit out once I helped her get her confidence back. Out of nowhere, she told me that she needed space... And you know the rest of the story.

What's funny is that in a weird way, I'm thankful for that relationship (or fling), because she stressed a few things in the relationship that I learned by dealing with her that helps me tremendously in my marriage today. So it was a blessing in disguise. In due time, look back at this relationship, and try to look for the silver lined clouds... They're always there.
    no links in signatures, mmmk?